1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Holy 10y.o thread

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
koop - what were you looking for for when you found this gem? I mean, Monty is usually around dildos and all that that, but ass darts? :)

·
YB Hit man
3,367 Posts
koop - what were you looking for for when you found this gem? I mean, Monty is usually around dildos and all that that, but ass darts? :)
I just went to the last page & started looking to find some memorable old threads from the good old days, & then i stumbled on this. Alot of funny shit in here, just got to dig to find it.

·
Registered
14,219 Posts
There isn't (or wasn't back in 2005) really such a thing, is there? :( Poor girls have to put up with darts to the rear?! Workplace violence. :( Take care. Tom Worthington

·
YB Hit man
3,367 Posts
There isn't (or wasn't back in 2005) really such a thing, is there? :( Poor girls have to put up with darts to the rear?! Workplace violence. :( Take care. Tom Worthington
I think it was code for something else. Or could have been male strippers. Who knows.

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
Google tells me it's called stripper darts:

We systematically fed dollar bills to the women who worked their way by, dragging their booties across the stage. John told me about a game called stripper darts, where you roll a quarter into a dollar bill, put ChapStick on the outside, then hurl it at the dancers and try to make it stick to their skin. This sounded horrendously degrading and also like a lot of fun. He said we should only play when we were ready to get kicked out.
http://www.vice.com/gr/read/my-very-gay-night-at-very-straight-strip-clubs

·
YB Hit man
3,367 Posts
and another back from the dead topic. What are you guys searching to find these?
I was just looking at stuff from the good old days, like when this was a racing site. When there were call outs every week & not all this troll crap.

·
Registered
13,087 Posts
I was just looking at stuff from the good old days, like when this was a racing site. When there were call outs every week & not all this troll crap.
Do you search
Good ol Days
I dont know how you find this

Do you go back to page 1

1 - 20 of 23 Posts