Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
I don't know for sure, there was one time I told this realy big gal she could sit on my face. thats when I saw this
Unidentified
Flapping
Object

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
A buddy and I made one. We filled up a weather balloon I bought off ebay and hooked up little led bicycle lights all around it. It looked cool as hell, dont know if anyone got picked up by it......

·
Registered
519 Posts
I just caught a glimpse of one once, but I could tell by the sound as it bounced off my head....yup, definitely a frying pan.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Tommy Roberts? The REAL Tommy Roberts???

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Sure...:rolleyes:

·
140th phuckstick bitches
13,678 Posts
I was taken to their leader and granted the status of; "earthling breading stud for the saucer babes"
..and u thought our chick's gave good head, saucer chicks are out of this world at knob gobbling!

·
Registered
621 Posts
My buddy Tyler used to see them all the time. He bored us with his sighting stories all the time..... Tyler does a lot of mushrooms, he also still lives in his dads basement. :toimonster:

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
My buddy Tyler used to see them all the time. He bored us with his sighting stories all the time..... Tyler does a lot of mushrooms, he also still lives in his dads basement. :toimonster:
but in all fairness, he still a friend of yours:toimonster:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts