Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
Site *****
8,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or am i the only one.If i am the only one i will leave this alone.
No bashing or bs please lets keep this respectable if we can
Thanks in advance.
Please no storys over 30 pagws please

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
why dont you tell us what happened to you. a friend of mine had a problem there once but they fixed it. i've seen quite a few threads where people want to bash a shop i just wish you heard a good story everytime someone was happy with how there car was rather then when they were not.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
why dont you tell us what happened to you. a friend of mine had a problem there once but they fixed it. i've seen quite a few threads where people want to bash a shop i just wish you heard a good story everytime someone was happy with how there car was rather then when they were not.
The short of it....

They built us an engine. None of the clearances were right. Millen blamed the employees and said, "well, that was always Dennis' problem, he rushed everything. Thats why he doesnt work here anymore."

We even took the filter off the thing and cut it apart. After noticing way too much material in it we took it to livernois. Dennis said that is normal, that is why a filter is there. Lets just say it lasted all of a few passes.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
The short of it....

They built us an engine. None of the clearances were right. Millen blamed the employees and said, "well, that was always Dennis' problem, he rushed everything. Thats why he doesnt work here anymore."

We even took the filter off the thing and cut it apart. After noticing way too much material in it we took it to livernois. Dennis said that is normal, that is why a filter is there. Lets just say it lasted all of a few passes.
Karma is a bitch.

It'd be funny if your next motor suffered the same fate and then you'd be on here bashing Proline which would be the ultimate irony.

Just remember when fast Proline motors break it's because that's what happens when you make a lot of power. When anyone else's motor breaks, it's because they didn't use Proline and they are therefore morons.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Change the fucking bearings ***, for someone who is building such a high class car you'd think they'd be able to change some basic shit.

I think it's funny that you guys feel the need to try and bash someone after this happened YEARS AGO

Blow me.

We spent thousands of dollars with livernois and we were given a junk ass engine and a couple hundred dollar discount on a new crank.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Karma is a bitch.

It'd be funny if your next motor suffered the same fate and then you'd be on here bashing Proline which would be the ultimate irony.

Just remember when fast Proline motors break it's because that's what happens when you make a lot of power. When anyone else's motor breaks, it's because they didn't use Proline and they are therefore morons.
Arent you the same guy who was bashing livernois for not correctly tuning your car?

·
Registered
88 Posts
The short of it....

hehehe

Stupid phuck! THat NEVER happens with Proline shit, does it?

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Change the fucking bearings ***, for someone who is building such a high class car you'd think they'd be able to change some basic shit.

I think it's funny that you guys feel the need to try and bash someone after this happened YEARS AGO
Change the bearings on a brand new engine?

I dont think you are following.

A couple years ago livernois built us an engine. It didnt make it through a weekend.

Wed just like a REAL explanation from millen. Not some bullshit excuse blaming an employee. Guess what, if that employee is working for you, you are responsible for his work.

·
Site *****
8,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dan knows but i had them put a motor together and it lasted no time and i mean no time. When this motor was taken apart several things were wrong. When i tried to talk to them about it they said that is why we got rid of that man. Because he did work like that. And i tried to get them to help me out and they would not.Tom did after begging him give be a discount help me out on a SB crank but was still above cost. And no more. There are a lot of details i have left out and names but that is the story. They justified firing the guys because of of there workmanship. But they did not do shit for That is all me

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
The short of it....

well they are responsiable for what their people do. and although there are no warrentys on race motors, something should have been done. if its less then 48 hrs old and breaks on a fresh build, i'd take it back. period. i dont think coming on here bashing someone is what really need to happen. especially if millen insulted you in another thread.
do i like livernois? i dont have a opnion of them one way or the other. i've never had them do anything for me, and i've only bought speed parts from them and detroit speed shops. i've met millen and have a friend that works there. thats about as far as it goes.

1 - 20 of 234 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.