Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 24ft enclosed trailer and im tired if taking a shower with gallons of water out side.has anyone added a shower if so could you please post some pics and info.
my buddy has a rv but sometimes hes not there and even when he is i feel like im imposing even though he doesn't care.so any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I installed a complete bathroom in my Optima.
Used a neo angle unit with the curtain, put the grey water tank under the shower to keep it up off the ground, sat the toilet on the black, installed a 100 gallon in the over hang (5th wheel type) under a set of cabinets. Worked like a champ! I had my new trailer built with a bathroom in it too. I dont think I have any pics though.
Oh, installed a RV style hot water heater, 12 volt water pump, and faucet, plumbed an outside water faucet too, great for washing the trailer, your hands, or filling up your buddies N2O heaters. Check these guys out too, i had them custom build 22 doors and built my own cabinets as well. They probably offer a kit to do it or could give you some pointers. http://www.buffaloespeed.com/

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im thinking getting one from homedepot or lowes putting a little tank in the back of my truck with a hose and 12v heater.just need to wash off at the end of the day. especially at some 3 or 4 day races.until then its a bathing suit and a couple of gallons of zephyrhills and some soap.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a guy i know at the track has alitlle 2 gallon water heater it takes a few minutes to warm up but has all you need, turn water on get wet, turn water off soap down, turn water back on to rinse. someone has to have done this before.

·
Registered
2 Posts
im puttin a shower and toilet in my wagon now. i have a one piece 32x32 shower from lowes, a 12 gal water heater, 65 gal fresh water. the room measures out to 68"x34". if i get a chance to get some pix i will out them on here. its a goose neck so im not sure if that will help.
My first shower was a 15 gal 4 wheeler sprayer with a 40 foot hose ran to the back and had the spray wond hooked to it. not the warmist water but knocked the smell off!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
my trailers not that big only 24ft but any pix will help .to me a shower,ac,heat and a blow up mattress is all i need.most tracks have toilets you just have to time it right like when the cleaning lady just gets finished early in the morning and another 15mins to make your own toilet seat out of the toilet paper.lol thanks

·
Registered
2,581 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Ill bet thats great when it 35 degrees...:rolleyes:
No probably not as good.;) We had them in a hunting camp and it would be fairly chiily. About an hour sitting in the sun and it would be plenty hot. I have also used them camping and at the track. I just noticed he had a 24' trailer and space is probably lacking to put a full shower in.;)

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
This thread is what i've been waiting for...looking at buying a 44' trailer with living quarters not finished.Been thinking about putting a shower in the living quarter and wasn't sure how to do it.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
i put a 32x32 shower, small sink and porta potti in my 28..was fairly easy....mounted everything without tying into the ceiling/roof...used a 15 gallon fresh water tank and 12 volt pump under the box the potti sits on (front corner)..under the small sink is a 2.5 or 3 gallon electric water heater...15 gallon gray water tank under the shower...this is 6' long x 35" wide against the front drivers side wall...could have shortened it up to 5'x35

i refill the fresh water at the track with a 5 gallon bucket and sump pump.

also installed a fold down bed using an air mattress...used 3" pvc (3 pieces) as the removable stands.

works great

·
Registered
156 Posts
Remember plan B
Pit alongside one of us and use our outside shower, its the 4th bay door on driver side. Hell, it even has hot water.
Just no late night singing. :cool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts