Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I received a dozen red long stem roses from an ex- girlfriend. I thought this was odd, has this ever happened to you? I'm not really sure what to think. Thank you

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
No, but I had an ex girlfriend that just loved to make me little art and craft things and write me love letters.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
I bought duck flowers one time, but it was kind of an excuse for me to get myself flowers. lol But it was when he was having a health issue and was in a lot of pain n stuff. He was pretty miserable. Got him flowers, a card, and some candy.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I got em at work once, but I think she was trying to get her husband to kill me as he worked in the same dealership, or me kill him.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I got em at work once, but I think she was trying to get her husband to kill me as he worked in the same dealership, or me kill him.

DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN!

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
I bought duck flowers one time, but it was kind of an excuse for me to get myself flowers. lol But it was when he was having a health issue and was in a lot of pain n stuff. He was pretty miserable. Got him flowers, a card, and some candy.
so ...did you eat his candy to

·
REBUILDING
10,877 Posts
Yes I have, many times. The RED Roses means she still Loves you! Yellow would mean she still wants to be friends. Long stem Roses are the most Romantic flower you can send. I have sent many and received many over the years. Women love when you send them to their Job! Thats how I proposed to my Second (ex!) wife. But Red definitely means she wants to get back with you. Woman aren't like us.... everything they do has a meaning behind it and she wants you to know she still Loves you man!

·
Long Live The King
102,882 Posts
Recently I received a dozen red long stem roses from an ex- girlfriend. I thought this was odd, has this ever happened to you? I'm not really sure what to think. Thank you

Two different girlfriends did. Lets just say they really really appreciated the night before.... :cool:

G-

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Two different girlfriends did. Lets just say they really really appreciated the night before.... :cool:

G-
i bet they did .......

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
interesting thing does a guy want flowers ?? i say no... give me somthing else but .... the thought was good

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Things to consider..... 1. How long have the two of you been split up? 2. Are you married, or in a serious relationship? I would say if you have been split up more than a couple years, and you are married, then it could be a test!

·
Senior Frog
10,327 Posts
Yes,she sent me a dozen too,your girlfriend
yes I do think its really odd I mean how many others
is she sending roses too?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts