Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I let my buddy borrow my OTC balancer installation/removal tool and it's got different inserts to mate up to every brand of engine. He bungled up the chevy (7/16-20?) tip. Anyone know if they just sell that one separately, or has the similar tool and owns Ford/Mopar and want to part with the chevy tip? Let me know.
Mike

G

·
Neither a borrower nor a lender be. - Ben Franklin

I'll lend a friend the money to rent a tool, or even buy one at Harbor Freight......but my tools don't leave my shop.

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
Neither a borrower nor a lender be. - Ben Franklin

I'll lend a friend the money to rent a tool, or even buy one at Harbor Freight......but my tools don't leave my shop.
Smart man ... keeps friends,...remaining friends ....;)

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Go rent it from Autozone and return it with the bunged up one.

I know I shouldn't tell you to do that, but that's what we always got when I was managing auto parts stores. The stories I could tell!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got an E-mail into them about getting one separately. Also, Summit lists a powerhouse products one for $6.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I bought my replacement from Moroso, but it wasn't listed in their catalog. LOL, in my case I borrowed my friend's and broke it, had to buy the replacement part. Ended up just buying a complete Moroso unit as well, then misplaced it and had to borrow the same one on my next engine build!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts