Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike fell off the trailer within 300 ft of the dealership. The eyelet broke and the bike fell over the side of the trailer. Good thing I was making a turn and going less than 5mph. I called the dealer only accounting was there. Still closed on Mon for winter hrs. Wow I burned a vac day from work to wreck my bike and the dealership was closed after all. ( lets add to this by saying I bought the bike here and done every service and oil change for the last 20k miles) Back to the story. They tell me I can't leave my bike there that the shop is closed. I tell them That I'm at the end of the road looking at the dealership. We're closed but you can leave it outside and the service dept will be in the next morning. WTF outside all day and night. Finally the manger called me back. The office girls where told they would come down and open the door for me.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found out that they expect to take at least 2+ months to fix it maybe longer for painted parts. This is a Night Rod Special its all black no crazy paint schemes. Rear fender back ordered till 8-1-10.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts