Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Thread Killer
18,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you other knuckleheads ride besides me? I seem to get more enjoyment out of riding than going to the track lately. Nothing like just hopping on and going. I bought a new '07 FXDC last October. Plus the 45mpg don't hurt either. I ride to work most of the time. Nice 25 mile putt one way.

·
Read Only
5,341 Posts
I dont have a Harley, but i have a new sportbike. I have driven my camaro 2 times this year and have not been to the track at all this year. Once you buy a bike, the car will sit and you wont see the track again lololol. Has happened to several of my car buddies who have bought bikes.

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
I dont have a Harley, but i have a new sportbike. I have driven my camaro 2 times this year and have not been to the track at all this year. Once you buy a bike, the car will sit and you wont see the track again lololol. Has happened to several of my car buddies who have bought bikes.
X2. Ive not really worked on the car @ all. just enjoying the summer & riding the bike.

Bob

·
Registered
740 Posts
I've got a sportbike too, zx-14. but it mainly sets while I work on the car. the bike is fun, but loses my interest once the car becomes faster. I'm a true performance fan and harleys just don't interest me. they have no performance. they make lots of noise, but go nowhere fast. that and the fact that most of the local guys spend more time revving their engines than actually riding down the road turns me off to them. but to each their own..

·
Registered
962 Posts
I bought a 08' Night Rod Special first of May and now have 8k miles on it . I rode it to Key West last month. Had a great time. Trailers are for racecars.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I want to post a pic of mine,but i don't know how.. It is in my picture documents???? It is a 94 nostalgia that looks pretty cool!! Thanks with any help??

·
Read Only
5,341 Posts
Dan you need to go to photobucket.com or something like that they host your pictures online, then you can post them from there.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Fisher, your talking to someone that plugs his computer up to 220 volt so it will run faster..LOL I will have to get some outside help with that.. Thanks Dan

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
this is my Hoopty, with and without the rear tour pak, 06 Street Glide

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
my car was the reason i bought a bike, not a harley, but i got sick of my car a few years ago and bought the bike, but the last two years i have not had time to ride, so i may sell the bike, beside this year i raced the shit out of my car,so its fun again:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Mines an '88 FLHS. Predecessor to the Road King. I haven't ridden much in the last 2 years due to Drag Racing. I think I've got my priorities right for me right now.

·
Registered
400 Posts
'05 Street Glide in my sig, don't ride it near enough. less than 4k miles since I bought it.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
04 FLHPI here. I'll be back on it in about 20 minutes! :)

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
My 58 year old Mother was over the other day and said "I was telling your Dad how it would be fun to get a Motorcycle again and go on some trips":eek:. I was like WOW really. They used to do it 30 years ago but damn.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I went to bikes after my die-vorce. I have built 2 and have a chopper I built in 06 that I cant part with. I have a street truck I been working on for a few years on and off. If I cant drive it Im cant see owning it anymore.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts