Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I needed a starter for my powerstroke. I hate to buy Chinese anything. The OEM starters are 600 bucks, and probably made in China too. In the end I bought one from Orilies for 350.00, sure as shit " made in China".

be safe, schick

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,868 Posts
^^ another chi com sell out identified and exposed welcome to my ignore list
You're a fuckin idiot. Pointing out that you're wrong doesn't make me a "chi com sellout". It makes you a fucking dumbass that doesn't know an American owned company from a Chinese owned one. If you can't understand that, there's no point in wasting my time anymore because you've got bigger issues to deal with. Like the fact that, basic comprehension and understanding elude you.

·
Registered
9,473 Posts
ChIna didn't put a gun to anyone's head and force them to move production there. This is just another one of a long line of problems Americans refuse to own. Always someone else's fault.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^BINGO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It started with Nixon back in the 70's.

Auto companies had to make cars cheaper to compete with Nissan and Toyota starting in about 1980 because the UAW was so fucking GREEDY (still are) and that lead us to where we are today.

Free Trade is Stupid but so are Tariffs. I don't have the answers guys other than WE MUST STOP ANY BENEFITS FOR ANYONE NOT BORN HERE AND Do a " ONE and DONE" on CHILD SUPPORT, Food Stamps, Sec 8 Housing =3 years MAX over a LIFETIME.

·
Registered
27,332 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^BINGO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It started with Nixon back in the 70's.

Auto companies had to make cars cheaper to compete with Nissan and Toyota starting in about 1980 because the UAW was so fucking GREEDY (still are) and that lead us to where we are today.

Free Trade is Stupid but so are Tariffs. I don't have the answers guys other than WE MUST STOP ANY BENEFITS FOR ANYONE NOT BORN HERE AND Do a " ONE and DONE" on CHILD SUPPORT, Food Stamps, Sec 8 Housing =3 years MAX over a LIFETIME.
Great points,but it won't be enough to compete with $10 a day labor that works diligently.

If we made the stuff here we would have what people had in the 1960's

We would be unable to support our military spending, Social security etc.

That would be OK with me, but not most people.

·
TEAM CARB
45,187 Posts
One thing I think that we all can agree with is that Horror Freight has "The Stinkiest Store" in the USA........ What’s that nasty smell?

BTW! The only thing that HF is guilty of is selling POS tools to "Ballers on a Budget."
Whoa!

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Fuckface....
When you remove all purchasing options, you can't blame a person for buying Chink stuff.
Make American goods available and the trend can change.
So you're telling me there were no american made electronics available years ago? WTF did we do before the chinks started making them?

·
T/S 368E
28,895 Posts

I don't give a damn if a china owned company produces 100,000 jobs here and brings in a TRILLION dollars to our economy, if they still make a profit that goes back to china, it's a net loss!!!!

We paid for the exact military build up that we are now spending TRILLIONS of dollars to combat!!
Is anyone stupid enough to think we need 20 carriers, dozens of subs & nuclear bombers to protect us from iran or russia!!!!
We are protecting our self from china & only china because the greedy POS losers in this country funded them!!!

·
T/S 368E
28,895 Posts
No sellout here but so many factors in this are never discussed. The USA is a consumer of worlds goods. Many more jobs are created by transportation, warehousing, distribution and sales that have to be considered. We simply don't have the people to do it all on everything. Things that need to be brought back should start with national security and medical needs. Get that done first and then move on to other areas.

I agree to a point, but we absolutely can produce every single item we need here.
We did it for over 100 years and had no problem growing into the friend & savior of the entire planet!!!

1st step, cancel all welfare & if you are able body, you work or starve!!!
If you have some kind of disabled condition, call a charity.
They have TRILLIONS of dollars tax free, let them do their damn job!!!!

We have the bodies & the ability, we don't need china for jack shit!!!!!
Stop enabling welfare whores & able body leeches and watch how this country can hum along just fine!!!

·
T/S 368E
28,895 Posts
So you're telling me there were no american made electronics available years ago?
WTF did we do before the chinks started making them?

Exactly, we had a choice. We decided we wanted something we couldn't afford,
so we bought a stolen counterfeited model, instead of an American option :(
Eventually because of our own greed & stupidity we lost the option :(
100% our own damn fault, and now we are paying for it with china being our only true enemy!!! That we paid for :(

·
Idiot Savant
164,863 Posts
This country is far too dependent on things made in China to just ban anything made in China. If it did happen, it'd be years away, after they built up the infrastructure to handle all of the manufacturing they'd have to take over.

Won't happen. People like their iPhones and shit too much. Even the orange chump.

Yea, they banned ZTE and Huawei cell phones but those are actual Chinese Communist-owned companies. Harbor Freight ain't anything close to that.
The "Orange Chump" wants trade. However, like Reagan, he wants fair trade.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I needed a starter for my powerstroke. I hate to buy Chinese anything. The OEM starters are 600 bucks, and probably made in China too. In the end I bought one from Orilies for 350.00, sure as shit " made in China".

be safe, schick
After running into the same issues finding American made starters and alternators, I starting using a local rebuilder. He knows that I want American made whenever possible. His stuff lasts for years, I get a good product at a fair price. It sits well with me that I'm paying for American labor.

·
YB Managing Editor
50,170 Posts
big big moolah in harbor junk
Infinity and Intrepid are at anchor of Mt Desert Island in Maine

·
Registered
27,332 Posts
Fuckface....
When you remove all purchasing options, you can't blame a person for buying Chink stuff.
Make American goods available and the trend can change.
Noted that you post insults when you are the misinformed person.

Actually it didn't happen that way.
I know, I used to make computer parts for the computer companies that were in So Cal.
People just stopped buying them when less expensive and very good quality computers came from Japan.

The American consumer didn't support American industry.

It is that simple.

41 - 60 of 121 Posts