Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 121 Posts

·
Smuck
5,799 Posts
Show me a picture of your American computer, it might be one I made parts for (in the 80's)
How about anywhere but China, hard drives are made in Malaysia, monitors made in Thailand.

·
Meh Commander
12,880 Posts
Trying to say we are to dependent and we can’t do without China if just fucking retarded.
Everything they make is a copy of what the USA use to produce.
There’s nothing stopping it all from being produced again except greed.
The USA didn’t need Chinese Planes - Tanks - Guns - Ammo in WWII the boot Japan out of China or the Germans out of Europe .... and we still don’t.

·
Registered
8,654 Posts
One thing I think that we all can agree with is that Horror Freight has "The Stinkiest Store" in the USA........ What’s that nasty smell?

BTW! The only thing that HF is guilty of is selling POS tools to "Ballers on a Budget."

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
One thing I think that we all can agree with is that Horror Freight has "The Stinkiest Store" in the USA........ What’s that nasty smell?
I've been in some that have a smell, but it isn't just HF. I think that it is just the condition of the old shopping centers that most are in.

Our local HF store was built new. If anything, it smells like an auto parts store. Kind of a light oil smell, which makes sense.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I've been in some that have a smell, but it isn't just HF. I think that it is just the condition of the old shopping centers that most are in.

Our local HF store was built new. If anything, it smells like an auto parts store. Kind of a light oil smell, which makes sense.
Its that godamn cheap Chinese rubber!
I don't know what they use to make rubber over there but anything that has rubber on it in HF stinks!

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Trying to say we are to dependent and we can’t do without China if just fucking retarded.
Everything they make is a copy of what the USA use to produce.
There’s nothing stopping it all from being produced again except greed.
The USA didn’t need Chinese Planes - Tanks - Guns - Ammo in WWII the boot Japan out of China or the Germans out of Europe .... and we still don’t.
Chinese R&D is amazing, it's on the same level as the US. That's because R&D is "rob & duplicate"...

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
ChIna didn't put a gun to anyone's head and force them to move production there. This is just another one of a long line of problems Americans refuse to own. Always someone else's fault.
You can thank the shit bag commie clintons for bring china aboard. Schmidtmotorworks mentor !

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
All the American auto companies started planting their growth hopes in other countries in the 1980's. Sales of cars here has been stagnant for decades. Manufacturing is bases on making profits and keeping investors happy. Lowering production costs is a major part of it. Paying a Mexican or Chinese $5 a hour compared to $20 up here is a big cost savings. Greed is good.

·
Capri For Sale
12,424 Posts
Banning tik tok? Trump is just trying to win that popularity contest. He's set on self destruct. One hell of a business man there. It's fuckin' comical to watch him work.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
When I was in R&D at Moroso, we would get this chinese guy that came in once month to show us stuff that he was making over there.
He would lay out parts on the conference table, many of the names stamped in them were popular aftermarket companies. He would offer us the same parts with our name on them for the same price.
We would laugh, eat the free donuts he brought and then go back to work.
Anything of ours that he would look at he would say, "I can Make" "Real Cheep, Real Quick."
In the last few months before I left, they caved and had him make a budget series of chrome valve covers.
First container arrived at the plant in CT, opened it up and half the order was already rusted from the trip!

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Bullshit. And you're a fuckin idiot. Harbor Freight isn't a Chinese company. They just sell offshore made products.

How the fuck do you not know the difference? Jesus Christ thats elementary shit. Eric Smidt is the founder, owner, & CEO of Harbor Freight. And he's a fucking American ya dumbfuck. Lmfao.

Ain't it time for you to log into one of your many other screen names and come back and support yourself and your ignorant ass comments? Lmfao

^^ another chi com sell out identified and exposed welcome to my ignore list

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
No sellout here but so many factors in this are never discussed. The USA is a consumer of worlds goods. Many more jobs are created by transportation, warehousing, distribution and sales that have to be considered. We simply don't have the people to do it all on everything. Things that need to be brought back should start with national security and medical needs. Get that done first and then move on to other areas.

21 - 40 of 121 Posts