1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,868 Posts
Tik tok ≠ harbor freight

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Right after this whole coronavirus thing come to light I decided right then I was done with all the Chinese bullshit. Harbor freight included. If i pick up the drill bit or anything from china it goes back on the shelf.
I refuse to support the son of a bitches that want to take down the USA

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Right after this whole coronavirus thing come to light I decided right then I was done with all the Chinese bullshit. Harbor freight included. If i pick up the drill bit or anything from china it goes back on the shelf.
I refuse to support the son of a bitches that want to take down the USA

rite on thats the patriotic thing to do but to bad there so many chi com sell outs in the country

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,868 Posts
both chi com run same things is gonna happen to harbor frieght get banned in the usa
Bullshit. And you're a fuckin idiot. Harbor Freight isn't a Chinese company. They just sell offshore made products.

How the fuck do you not know the difference? Jesus Christ thats elementary shit. Eric Smidt is the founder, owner, & CEO of Harbor Freight. And he's a fucking American ya dumbfuck. Lmfao.

Ain't it time for you to log into one of your many other screen names and come back and support yourself and your ignorant ass comments? Lmfao

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,278 Posts
op sure is an emotional little girl

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,868 Posts
This country is far too dependent on things made in China to just ban anything made in China. If it did happen, it'd be years away, after they built up the infrastructure to handle all of the manufacturing they'd have to take over.

Won't happen. People like their iPhones and shit too much. Even the orange chump.

Yea, they banned ZTE and Huawei cell phones but those are actual Chinese Communist-owned companies. Harbor Freight ain't anything close to that.

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
I spent time in China, and although they are a communist country, they are 100% capitalists. The problem with them is that they don't give a fuck about the unsafe and cheap crap they put out.

The US has made China wealthy from trade imbalance through companies like Apple, Walmart, Lowes etc. And, the left loves it because just like Covid, The Russian investigation, the riots, trade imbalance all weaken the US economy. Exactly what the USA hating left Democrats want.

·
Registered
609 Posts
This country is far too dependent on things made in China to just ban anything made in China. If it did happen, it'd be years away, after they built up the infrastructure to handle all of the manufacturing they'd have to take over.

Won't happen. People like their iPhones and shit too much. Even the orange chump.

Yea, they banned ZTE and Huawei cell phones but those are actual Chinese Communist-owned companies. Harbor Freight ain't anything close to that.
Not just this country. The world buys all of their crap......

·
Registered
14,439 Posts
Tik Tok is being banned due to concerns about data acquisition.....not cheap pricing and quality.

Don't get me wrong I see a problem with both but to try to compare a retailer that sells cheap shit to an app that harvests personal information is a stretch.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts