Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple good ones:

I use the Multi Tool all the time & am buying a spare at that price. And for $90, if the camera works at all it's a deal.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I saw one for there infared thermometer (temp gun) for like $20 but i can't find it now you seen one of those or know where to find it at.

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
usually if you go to there online store you'll find the prices are alittle cheaper then they're "everyday" prices..There's alot of sales on there that they don't promote in stores too.. all you have to due is find what you want, and if it's cheaper run a printed copy of the item with it's number and the store will give it to you at that price.;)

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Get what ya pay for.................or don't.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Get what ya pay for.................or don't.
we bought the 4" grinder and they are like 19.99 on sale and last for years, i bought spares and leave on shelf.
the alum 4 ton jack for 105.00 lifts my tri axle trailer up and its guarenteed for 2 yrs, and jack stands when they have a sale. work great,air grinder 9.99 got one here 5 yrs. air saws.lot of little things like magnets and things when on sale cant be beat.:cool:
and they are here in NC

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For me it's the only way I can afford many tools at all. I inherited a lot of really nice old wrenches and hand tools from my grandfather and great-grandfather, but I just can't afford many of the "American" power tools. The Chinese stuff has been improving the last few years. I remember when "Made in Japan" meant "cheap & chintzy", too.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I know there tools are not the best quality most expensive tools you can buy but for me they seem to be well worth the prices i pay. I also have a couple of the alum. jacks I caught them on sell for $60. I have had one for over a year and the other for couple months now. I only use them every once and a while and they both work fine. I recently bought two of there atv winches (3000 lb and wireless remote) for $50 each. I have used them both several times and am also pleased with them. I think anyone who uses there tools for there personal use on a limited basis would be very pleased with the quality as well as the price of most of harbor freight tools. I would not recommend them for a full time mechanic who depends on his tools to make a living with on a daily basis but for the weekend warrior i think they are great.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
some stuff is good and some are not! dont buy wrenches and such there but most power tools are just fine! bought a pump for my 55gal gas can for $20 and works great!

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
For me it's the only way I can afford many tools at all. I inherited a lot of really nice old wrenches and hand tools from my grandfather and great-grandfather, but I just can't afford many of the "American" power tools. The Chinese stuff has been improving the last few years. I remember when "Made in Japan" meant "cheap & chintzy", too.
Keep driving you wages down and jobs out-of-the-country...at that point when your unemployed you likely wont need tools...food will become the priority.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts