Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Happy New Year - Who Drank Too Much?

2K views 41 replies 31 participants last post by  CharlieB 
#1 ·
Happy New Year everyone!!!

Fess up, who drank too much last night? :rolleyes:

#4 ·
For you the night is still young, make us all proud!!!!

I expected the Australian members to post up but it could be that they haven't recovered enough yet to find the internet.....:)

#30 ·
What is "too much"? I have an instrument rating and am good to go in IFR conditions!

Dave

#42 ·
Been there. Clean since Sept 81 and won't go back.

Spending the weekend with Dau and SIL. Wife and I stayed up with them just past midnight. No alcohol. They had soda and Sweet Tea, I had my ice with a little bit of water.

Being on Dialysis sucks. I am extremely limited how much fluid I can have, including wet foods. I pigged on shrimp and sauce just before Midnight. ALL this extra fluid will have to be taken off by the machine Mon - Wed - Fri. Tomorrow I expect to be well over my 2 kilo limit for the week end. More like 4, maybe even 5, the after effects are terrible. Sort of like all the physical sickness of a hang-over only without the headache. Like I said. Dialysis sucks, but it sure beats being dead and buried in the ground. So I am still quite Thankful for the New Year!

#36 ·
"Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough." - Mark Twain.

I had just barely enough. A few double ipas to prime it up then a couple glasses of Powers to finish off around midnight. People talk like drinking automatically means hangover. Drink high quality and try not to pass out. When you're done drinking staying up for a half hour or so and having a couple glasses of water can save your ass the next day. I'm just about to start again :drinkers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.