1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
from across the pond...
6,953 Posts
fer phucks sake.......he has more birthday parties than Mcdonalds.... :-D :-D

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
How much older are you going to get before you get that car running? You know people don't live forever.... :-D

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
85Camaro said:
How much older are you going to get before you get that car running? You know people don't live forever.... :-D
We'll be able to send the bullet right to the Chrysler Museum.......under early turbo powered cars

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
85Camaro said:
We'll be able to send the bullet right to the Chrysler Museum.......under early turbo powered cars
Buy the time he gets it done people will be saying turbo what the hell is that!!! I think my grandfather had one of those things way back in the day!!!!!! :smt005

·
Administrator
136,918 Posts
Dog is just messin around.. My birthday aint till the 24th at Milan and the 25th at the OSCA race.. Remember to buy me a beer for my birthday :-D :-D

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Happy Birthday to the guy with the coolest web site on the planet!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Happy Birthday phrom all your phlorida "phriends" haha maybe sometime well get to come up there and knock your dick in your watchpocket, if you ever get that car runnin. :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts