Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it was yesterday but better late then never !The boys wanted me to put the pic of you while you where in deep thought trying to come up with a dial in for my car lol !

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Lmfao

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
He's lucky them balls ain't under that chin

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Dude thats sad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
I guess the Mountain Dew's were not working!!!! lol Happy B-day COOKE.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Must of been a rough saturday night, I geuss he got the jagger opened up..............Happy belated cookie !
John that was Saturday before 1st round and it only got worse for Cooke after that.

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
Bad food will get ya every time. Right Herm?

Thanks for the wishes. Was a good weekend and pretty good Bday for a 40th and on a Monday.

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Bad food will get ya every time. Right Herm?

Thanks for the wishes. Was a good weekend and pretty good Bday for a 40th and on a Monday.
shit bout 10 of us said that was some of the best chicken EVER it was NOT the food!! LETS RECAP hard lemonade,moon shine,teqkillya,yeagr dont blame herms cookn:smt078damn im still laffin:rolleyes: happy b-day puker........................:smt077

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
shit bout 10 of us said that was some of the best chicken EVER it was NOT the food!! LETS RECAP hard lemonade,moon shine,teqkillya,yeagr dont blame herms cookn:smt078damn im still laffin:rolleyes: happy b-day puker........................:smt077
DAMN good food!!!!,, sounds like somebody cant hold theyre alky-hol..LOL!! wish i could have stayed longer,,but the little one was getting restless..

·
Registered
681 Posts
Happy Birthday Cooke!!!! Give me a ring some time Bob

1 - 20 of 36 Posts