1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
96,967 Posts
You cunts behave . :)

·
Registered
15,926 Posts
Happy fill in the blank drives your every thought day.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
96,967 Posts
Being 1/4 Aboriginal it's disappointing that the local brown folk and their pasty white university followers can't put shit from 250 years ago behind us :(

Happy invasion Australia day cunts :D
Tell us about it .Slavery ended nearly 160 years ago and they act like it was yesterday

·
Deus Ex Machina
11,557 Posts
Have a good Australia Day to all Aussies here.

I can see why the coons are not happy with it etc and at same agree with OP bout getting over 250 year old shit.

Humans like to hold onto anger and grudges mostly so doubt the subject will go away even if a whole ton of changes were made to AUS day like the date etc.

People are not ever truly willing to let things go.

·
Busy being a cunt
28,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Have a good Australia Day to all Aussies here.

I can see why the coons are not happy with it etc and at same agree with OP bout getting over 250 year old shit.

Humans like to hold onto anger and grudges mostly so doubt the subject will go away even if a whole ton of changes were made to AUS day like the date etc.

People are not ever truly willing to let things go.
I'm not a fan of the "coon" phrase but I digress, I struggle to understand how cunts can't be ecstatic about how well off we are??

Having originally migrated from a rural setting, I'm to this day still thankful for running hot water and a flushing shitter.......Newage fuckers and their hangerons will never get it.

·
Registered
10,273 Posts
So is it like Canada Day where you dress up in colours of the flag and have street festivals and car shows and fireworks?
10 parties to get lit at for Canada Day 2017 in Calgary

Or is it more like Martin Luther King Day where you guzzle 40 oz cans of malt liquor?

·
Deus Ex Machina
11,557 Posts
Yeah coon is probably as close to nigger as Australia gets and suppose no need to aggravate people needlessly with it.

I grew up where saying spastic/retard and abo /coon was a daily thing as well as faggot (though the term faggot just meant an idiot to us @ school then not a gay male)

Words can and do cut people I guess no matter how much of a Terry Tough Cunt one wants to outwardly appear,it's about respect.

Myself I am quite in agreement that going back in time we the whites here had a very pro British centric education specially coming to Aboriginals and the "settlement" here.

Was not till I was out of school and then found out you could get 20 pounds for a dead or alive aboriginal male adult,15 pounds for a dead or alive aboriginal female adult and 5 pounds for a dead or alive aboriginal male or female child bought into to the English Governors barracks in parts of then NSW.

Which is pretty fucked up really no matter who you are I don't count that as right.

The treatment of the aboriginal people was/has been not ok really by any true /genuine " freedom" standards as I see it.

The National Apology etc from Parliament I think was a good step and there's a lot more that could be done to make it more equitable for a lot of aboriginal people in terms of health and other social stuff.

What has been done since Wick and Mabo is also positive steps but ultimately there's got to be a time where you draw line and say ok,let's start on from here.

Apparently the Treaty of Waitangi though a more comprehensive thing in terms of peaceful resolution is divisive too.

I as a white born in the 70's here in AUS do not agree I am to be held to what some whites did 200 + years ago in any severe way yet equally I do believe that all Aussies should have equal access to assistance to be the best they can be and if you work hard make something good of life.

·
Busy being a cunt
28,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So is it like Canada Day where you dress up in colours of the flag and have street festivals and car shows and fireworks?
10 parties to get lit at for Canada Day 2017 in Calgary

Or is it more like Martin Luther King Day where you guzzle 40 oz cans of malt liquor?
If we had what's in your pic, I'd enjoy the shit 'outa that 😎

·
Busy being a cunt
28,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I as a white born in the 70's here in AUS do not agree I am to be held to what some whites did 200 + years ago in any severe way yet equally I do believe that all Aussies should have equal access to assistance to be the best they can be and if you work hard make something good of life.
^^^^^^^This 😎

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,992 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts