Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say "Happy :smt057 Anniversary" and let everyone here know just how lucky I am. Thank You for your devotion, sincerity and Love for the past 14 years of marriage, it's been a wild ride so far, I can't wait to see what the next 14 bring us.:smt058

With All My LOVE,

Don:smt055

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
Ok... So this is really Lynne pretending like Don remembered the anniversary right? LOL... But seriously I hope you both have a good anniversary.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Thanks speedy... and no, we don't share passwords. Are you kidding me? Let Don come on here and post as me? That would cause some serious trouble, LOL!

Rosie, a bike ride sounds great! Just us though. We'll be Thelma and Louise and travel the country!

Dennis, we will be celebrating at the track this weekend. Stop by for a drink (After our final. You know I won't drink 'till all the guys are safely in their trailers for the night)

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Donald...

Yeah, we've been through alot these past years, but things can only get better.

I love you with all of my heart, and all that I am.
Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!!

P.S.
This was a nice suprise, but you're busted! You were supposed to go home and go straight to sleep, LOL!!

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Princess, happy belated congrats to you and your hubby! I too will be celebrating at the track. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Shon, thanks hon and I hope to see you this weekend too!

Joyride, thank you!!

·
6,816 Posts
Happy Anniversity

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
:smt052Happy Anniversary Lynne & Don, hope you have a great one and many, many more! Rookies! We hit #43 next week......Ed

1 - 20 of 25 Posts