·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one do you like?

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts
I have a Hans and it works well for me. I have never used a R3. The R3 is far more expensive than the hans.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you or anyone ever installed the anchors on a simpson bandit?And if so how do you get the inner linner out of the way(Without tearing the shit out of it) To install the washer?Any info would help

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Have you or anyone ever installed the anchors on a simpson bandit?And if so how do you get the inner linner out of the way(Without tearing the shit out of it) To install the washer?Any info would help
Billy I see that your package arrived... Give me a call i will tell you what you need to do.It's better if you install your radio stuff as well as the HANS stuff all at one time.
Brian

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Hey Billy, if you want, send me your helmet, mic. anchors,and speakers and I will install that for you. just cover the shipping.;)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
what do u need a hans for billy?...

·
Registered
823 Posts
R3... The Hans is easier to put on in the car, but I don't like the belts going over the Hans. It feels like you can't get the shoulder belts tight enough. Just a preference thing I guess. I put the R3 on outside the car and just dive in.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am coming to wear your Ass out Chad!

·
Registered
20 Posts
The new Hybrid from Safety Solutions is a more direct competitor with the HANS. The Hybrid offers superior frontal impact protection as well as lateral protection. The Hybrid is not seat belt dependent and is designed to provide protection from multiple impacts from multiple angles. It is low profile and offers less interference than any other SFI 38.1 approved Head and Neck device

Please visit www.safetysolutionsracing.com.

Or P.M. me and I'll help you out.

Another added safety and comfort item that works hand in hand with any Head and Neck device is ISP's custom fit seat insert. This will not only provide you with better protection in the event of an accident it will improve your driving.

www.ispseats.com

Again you can P.M. me if you wish. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have. (product related of course, after all YBBitch:)

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Brian,I just may take you up on that offer.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts