Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to tell us how filthy our oil sands are. She's flying in, not riding her bike or driving a Prius. I wish I had time to drive up and listen to her slam us disgusting Albertans...I admire her so much.
But I have to stay home and take care of my cows in this bitterly cold weather.

·
Banned
119,183 Posts
She is a world class cunt

·
WHAT NOW ?
18,292 Posts
to tell us how filthy our oil sands are. She's flying in, not riding her bike or driving a Prius. I wish I had time to drive up and listen to her slam us disgusting Albertans...I admire her so much.
But I have to stay home and take care of my cows in this bitterly cold weather.
she's also fond of anti aircraft guns.....HMMMMM.

·
Señor Member
39,260 Posts
Treat her nice and maaaayyyyybbbbeeee you can keep her.

You're welcome.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hopefully she falls out of the chopper during their Ariel tour of the oil sands. I can only imagine the BS she will be spewing to the liberal sheep at U of Alberta after the tour. It just floors me that these fools will flock to an autotorium and listen to an actor speak about a subject that she has absolutely no experience, training or education in but somehow she's an expert.

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
Hopefully she falls out of the chopper during their Ariel tour of the oil sands. I can only imagine the BS she will be spewing to the liberal sheep at U of Alberta after the tour. It just floors me that these fools will flock to an autotorium and listen to an actor speak about a subject that she has absolutely no experience, training or education in but somehow she's an expert.
Don't you worry she'll remember the script;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This kind of reminds me of a couple of years ago when Neil Young showed up in Calgary on the same agenda. It was colder than Neil had hoped for, so he left 3 diesel buses idling for hours outside while he preached smaller carbon footprints to the converted inside.
Leo DiCaprio still holds the honor for the stupidest lefty celeb to show up here - he was filming a movie (which I will never watch) and a famous Alberta chinook rolled through, poor old Leo lost his fucking mind! He freaked out, headed back to Cali, and was screaming to any media that would listen how he'd seen the tipping point in real life, hot air just came rushing in and melted 8 feet of snow in hours, we were all doomed! His California audiences swooned, wrung their hands in despair, and sent money wherever it was needed to help stop the chinook insanity.
And I just finished reading the Hollywoods are trying to go completely on strike to bring America to it's knees if Trump doesn't resign. You guys are soooo fucked if that happens... :-D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OP............why don't you take a video camera, stand up in the "event" and yell "Are you the one they used to call Hanoi Jane?"
Because it's a 10 hour round trip drive, plus I'd have to pay to get in and listen to that traitor slut, and I'd rather spend my time and money drinking vodka and coke and hanging out with you phucksticks. :)
But I would love to tell her what I think of her...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.