Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
17,322 Posts
He quit. After they yanked him off last week. He told them (ESPN) they took away his freedom of speech and that they (ESPN) can go phuck themselves.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Whats this world coming to freedom of speech wtf!!!!!!!!
Considering he didn't get arrested, or suffer any government reaction of any kind, I'd say freedom of speech is still alive and well. Including your freedom to say stupid shit like your post.

Way to not have any clue what "Freedom of speech" means, idiot. :smt083

·
Co-Founder E3xtreme.com
6,896 Posts
Using Hitler in any analogy is going to turn out bad no matter what. He used his freedom of speach and then his freedom to quit. It's a business decision, whether I agree with ESPN or not is a totally different story.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Using Hitler in any analogy is going to turn out bad no matter what. He used his freedom of speach and then his freedom to quit. It's a business decision, whether I agree with ESPN or not is a totally different story.
Hey, look! *THIS* guy understands freedom of speech!

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
I could care a less, but Hank has the freedom to say whatever he wants and ESPN has the right to associate themselves with whoever they do or don't want to. Freedom of speech doesn't guarantee that there will not be repercussions to what you say.

I ain't sayin I agree with either side, but I do think that Hank could have chosen a better analogy than to throw Hitlers name out there.

Someone needs to take that Hitler video they use on youtube for everything and dub some Hank Jr lyrics into it, maybe even the MNF theme. LOL

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
He used his right to say what he wanted then ESPN excersized their right to fire anyone who potentially puts them in a bad light. He's still alive and free so therefore he used it accordingly.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Considering he didn't get arrested, or suffer any government reaction of any kind, I'd say freedom of speech is still alive and well. Including your freedom to say stupid shit like your post.

Way to not have any clue what "Freedom of speech" means, idiot. :smt083
oh go fuck yourself i just happen to have a law degree but who gives a fuck about that

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
oh go fuck yourself i just happen to have a law degree but who gives a fuck about that
Sounds like SOMEBODY needs to go ask for their money back from law school...

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
22 years of him and gone because of a racist president of southern pride...now hold on hatters thats just my 2 cents

·
Registered
17,322 Posts
Exactly ESPN had the right to yank his ass of air. And now Hank has the right to tell them to get bent because of it. Thats the beauty of America.

·
Registered
17,322 Posts
22 years of him and gone because of a racist president of southern pride...now hold on hatters thats just my 2 cents
Racist? Nothing he said in the interview was racist. Watch it again. He actually said hed vote for Herman Cain. The black person running against Obama as of right now.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
of yea i work 3 days a week n make more than u would in a year wanna gamble
LMAO, you've proven you're the moron WITH A LAW DEGREE who doesn't know what "Freedom of Speech" means, so this is your attempt to save face? HAHAHAHA :-gay

·
1 %
12,293 Posts
Freedom of speech? Nobody took his freedom of speech. ESPN just exercised their freedom of choice of who they want representing them. If I had some ignorant hick like him working for me, I shit can him too.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts