Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Always pisses me off when one of my heroes says something that stupid. Call the guy a moron, an idiot, a liar, an arrogant asshole 'cause he's all of those, but Hitler, that's stupid on Hank's part!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Always pisses me off when one of my heroes says something that stupid. Call the guy a moron, an idiot, a liar, an arrogant asshole 'cause he's all of those, but Hitler, that's stupid on Hank's part!
fuck that niga:-Shower

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hank the man....

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I've never understood how the connection with Obama and Hitler is made by some on the right..... baffles me to tell you the truth.

Love Hanks music though.... one of the best ever in my opinion. Will miss the Monday night football opener of that song.... it always set the tone for the night.

·
IgnoreIsForPussies
20,761 Posts
I've never understood how the connection with Obama and Hitler is made by some on the right..... baffles me to tell you the truth.

Love Hanks music though.... one of the best ever in my opinion. Will miss the Monday night football opener of that song.... it always set the tone for the night.
You may need to think about it a little.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
hank may have just wanted out of his contract,,, it was getting in the way of his drinking. Your a fool if you hire Hank and dont know he is going to fuck it up he has made a very nice living doing this for a long time

1 - 20 of 87 Posts