Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 440 Posts

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
He's at every NMCA race with team Nisbett.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We would sure like to get our $1,000 back since we never got our parts and he dissapeared into thin air.. Anybody got a phone number for him? I'm guessing he doesn't have a shop anymore?

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
A grand,damn!

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
I dont think he was driving the grand am unless I missed it. He was wrenching on it all week from what i understand.

I think he was saying - A GRAND, DAMN (as in $1000) - Hank was testing one of two Malibu's that they were building for a customer from Atlanta.

To whomever is looking for him, I can't give out his cell number, but my bet is if you look up Midnight Towing and call the Addison, IL number... they'll be more than happy to take a message for you and he'll call you back.

Hank has 3 shops now, as of the last time that I spoke with him. He spends his time between NC, VA, TX and IL.

If you still can't reach him, shoot me a pm and I'll be happy to help you out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We would sure like to get our $1,000 back since we never got our parts and he dissapeared into thin air.. Anybody got a phone number for him? I'm guessing he doesn't have a shop anymore?
WOW. I lost touch with him for a while too, but didn't have too hard of a time getting a hold of him!! I know all about past business associates with Hooked up and Gone, lot's of problems, but a person can only take care of what they know about. He's taken care of what he knows about. Here's a contact number 630-675-1675. He has no idea who you are, please call. Straight up

·
Registered
182 Posts
1quickz did you get my pm? i just spoke with hank and he is getting ready to leave for flordia tomorrow... he asked if i know who you are and I do not. Hopefully you will be able to get a hold of him (630-675-1675) and resolve your issues.

Susie

·
Registered
400 Posts
I think he was saying - A GRAND, DAMN (as in $1000) - Hank was testing one of two Malibu's that they were building for a customer from Atlanta.

To whomever is looking for him, I can't give out his cell number, but my bet is if you look up Midnight Towing and call the Addison, IL number... they'll be more than happy to take a message for you and he'll call you back.

Hank has 3 shops now, as of the last time that I spoke with him. He spends his time between NC, VA, TX and IL.

If you still can't reach him, shoot me a pm and I'll be happy to help you out.
Ok April, I should have listened more when you spoke to me about Hank Hill ....I have known Billy (Team Midnite) for a few years now,, well he showed with Hank at my shop. 4 nites, no sleep and 48 bottles of Boonesfarm later,,,, 7.44 @ 192,,, when were struggling to 8 flat almost on the roof,,, Hank and Billy spent the weekend with us... they taught us alot, we just had to listen.... best phucken money I ever spent...(and we had a killer weekend on top of it!!!!!) THANK YOU HANK HILL, BILLY AND ALL THE GUYS FROM TEAM MIDNITE!!!! We will post before and after video on our website www.deucesinc.com when we get back to work. THANK YOU APRIL!!!!!!!

the troublemaker

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Ok April, I should have listened more when you spoke to me about Hank Hill ....I have known Billy (Team Midnite) for a few years now,, well he showed with Hank at my shop. 4 nites, no sleep and 48 bottles of Boonesfarm later,,,, 7.44 @ 192,,, when were struggling to 8 flat almost on the roof,,, Hank and Billy spent the weekend with us... they taught us alot, we just had to listen.... best phucken money I ever spent...(and we had a killer weekend on top of it!!!!!) THANK YOU HANK HILL, BILLY AND ALL THE GUYS FROM TEAM MIDNITE!!!! We will post before and after video on our website www.deucesinc.com when we get back to work. THANK YOU APRIL!!!!!!!

the troublemaker

AWESOME!!!!

And you guys are VERY welcome... I'm glad he was able to work his magic, like always. See, I told ya it just needed the right "strokin", LOL

·
Registered
377 Posts
Sweetheart, I knew I would find you on here...;)

I too want to personally thank Hank Hill and Billy from Midnite, the rest of the crew.. for all they have done this week for us... 3 1/2 years of Phuckin hard work .. The hard work paid off. Thank you so much.. The Greek Style crew can't stop smiling... FINALLY!!!

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
I met Hank Hill at one of Roy Hill's chassis classes.Seemed like a helluva guy to me.I even gave him a ride to the airport for a race in memphis he was going to.He offered to buy my ticket if i wanted to go with him and give him a hand with his car if i wanted to.

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Sweetheart, I knew I would find you on here...;)

I too want to personally thank Hank Hill and Billy from Midnite, the rest of the crew.. for all they have done this week for us... 3 1/2 years of Phuckin hard work .. The hard work paid off. Thank you so much.. The Greek Style crew can't stop smiling... FINALLY!!!
Hahahaha, you know it, I'm always here... and if I'm not, I get phone calls asking me where I'm at, LOL...

I'm SOOOO glad you guys are rolling now... I can just imagine how it felt for ya, that first quick pass, lol. Wish I could have been there :(

·
Registered
731 Posts
strickland propane???

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Hank had us pissing our pants all weekend..... He's wild and crazy! we still can't stop laughing!!:party
HAHAHAHA, That's my guy!!! I'm glad you guys had a good time.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
I spent all weekend with Hank and Billy. These guys are AWESOME!!! I can't tell you what a great weekend it was! Hank called Jerry's times before each round. I was more than impressed! Last time out, Jerry ran a 7.90. This weekend he went 7.70 - 7.50 - 7.55 - and ended the night with a 7.44!!! Hank and Billy sure know their shit! They also helped out a certain "farmer" who broke his own personal record. These guys walk on water as far as I am concerned!

Jerry and Sherry, I was more than happy to move you down on my round board! I'm looking forward to the rest of the season and you breaking more of your own records!

I had an absolute blast this weekend. The racing was great and our free time was, well... let's just say it's etched in my mind forever!!!

Hank and Billy, thank you again. You guys are the greatest!!!!!

1 - 20 of 440 Posts