Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
Eddie Haskell
7,851 Posts
Hey

That is all..
If there is a problem with Hank then why doesen't Gary take it up with him himself instead of you throwing shitballs all over the Bullet? Are you one of this guys internet henchmen? Why not your full name?

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If there is a problem with Hank then why doesen't Gary take it up with him himself instead of you throwing shitballs all over the Bullet? Are you one of this guys internet henchmen? Why not your full name?
First off.. This is THE BULLET so shut the fuck up about "throwing shitballs". This is the place to say anything and everything you got to say no matter who or what its about.. And I didn't know it was a site requirement to post your full name..

Gary asked me to post this. He doesn't own a computer and if he had one his old ass wouldn't know how to use it. He gave up on getting his money back a while ago, but when I told him about Yellow Bullet he asked me to try and get Hank's attention. So I posted up about it almost 2 weeks ago and Hank called Gary and said he was sending a check. NO CHECK EVER CAME!!! So, he wanted me to post up about it again.

If you owe people money and you know good and damn well that you took it and ran with it MAN UP and do the right thing.. Pay the man back.. After all he is/was an old friend...

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This doesn't have SHIT to do with me so what the fuck would it matter if I posted my name or not.. He owes GARY WELLS of FULTONDALE, AL $900 bucks..

I love how stupid mother fuckers like you try to turn shit around on the person that is actually trying to make something right. I guess its A OK that Hank took $900 dollars of GARY'S MONEY and left town with it and never called the man or gave him SHIT in return. GO FUCK YOURSELF

1 - 20 of 288 Posts