Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are there any tricks to get rid of a hang over?? I threw everything up last night when i passed out but still really feel like shit :smt078

·
Registered
568 Posts
might sound weird , but i had heard that eating a green apple helps. I tried it and i it works for me. Some Vanilla ice cream works for me also. Coffee makes me feel sick.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Its gonna sound simple but drink a bottle of water before you pass out and then one everytime you wake up and you'll feel great. Hangovers are because your dehydrated simplest thing just drink water.

·
Registered
12 Posts
take 1600iu of prickly pear cactus extract a few hours before you start tonight, drink some water while you are out and before bed, eat when you get up.............feed a hangover,starve a cold

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
go to your local pharmacy-store or grocery store and get Pedialyte.... drink it and some water and you'll be good to go. It's meant for kids, but it works! Some/most mom or parent should know about this stuff.

http://pedialyte.com/

·
Registered
243 Posts
I drink as much water as I can before I pass out......Then in the AM or PM depending....2 coronas a pickle & a tea spoon of lard or butter....think of it served in a dirty ashtray .....Barf & volia" 100% better!

·
Registered
18,104 Posts
Practice , practice , practice . Just make sure you drink enough to be drunk when you wake up , it will slowly disipate as the day goes on and you wont notice it as bad , now go get another beer and start all . One day grasshopper you will figure it all out ! LOL :p

1 - 20 of 50 Posts