Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
What's up Jim, I all most made it out that day, about time you came back....LOL and i like the second pic. the best (my logo in front) on Chris Wolfford's truck.....

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was a beautiful day for racing, I was wondering if I was going to see you on your motorized ice chest. Yea the decal is in a pretty obvious spot, I should have photoshopped it out just to mess with you. Just kidding. My new years resolution is to go to the track more this year. I'll see you out and about.

·
Prick Pro PhotoG
1,494 Posts
Jim has the 1200mm F 2.8

lol, I think he has a 400mm?

Nice shots Jim, I forgot how good the light is out there, its been so long since Ive been out there.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Jim has the 1200mm F 2.8

lol, I think he has a 400mm?

Nice shots Jim, I forgot how good the light is out there, its been so long since Ive been out there.
Lonnie, i don't think you have ever been there, at night you have to use a 12V car battery and a 12 lb flash bulb on a tri pod.....well all most. They are trying to get it better this year...at night.

·
Prick Pro PhotoG
1,494 Posts
Lonnie, i don't think you have ever been there, at night you have to use a 12V car battery and a 12 lb flash bulb on a tri pod.....well all most. They are trying to get it better this year...at night.
The first time I went there I was with you and wes, remember the roach motel? I had to sleep on the floor?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I hear tell they've added some lights. But it was pretty dim for the most part of last year, the two times I got to make it out there. And some of them were out then. I long to shoot at a track like SGMP and MIR where you don't even need flash. Nice shooting, Jim! And I'm glad to see you're gonna try making it out more this year.;) I'll have some pics to look forward to when I have to work again this year! :party I'm looking at getting me one of those Ice chests this year also, as soon as I get my little Blazer's transmission acting like it should be.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
I hear tell they've added some lights. But it was pretty dim for the most part of last year, the two times I got to make it out there. And some of them were out then. I long to shoot at a track like SGMP and MIR where you don't even need flash. Nice shooting, Jim! And I'm glad to see you're gonna try making it out more this year.;) I'll have some pics to look forward to when I have to work again this year! :party I'm looking at getting me one of those Ice chests this year also, as soon as I get my little Blazer's transmission acting like it should be.
See you at the tracks bud and a cooler is not bad at all it gets a little attention also....that's not to bad.
December 12, 2010 at Pine Vally Raceway 3 day race.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Should be able to get some great racing shots in Qatar with that! Standing on a ladder somewhere in the US east coast, that is.

·
Registered
866 Posts
sweet

1 - 17 of 17 Posts