Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where have guys gotten hand crank rotary barrel pumps compatible with E85?

I’ve been searching all over and they seem to range anywhere from $100-800+.

So many say they are e85 compatible but then in the info at the bottom it says only up to e15.
Some don’t specify at all.

I don’t think I’ve found a single one that says e85 compatible

I don’t want some plastic pos but not trying to spend a ton. Preferably I’d like to be in the 250 or less range

Also trying to find something that comes with a hose and nozzle

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
It's electric, but does this fit your needs?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

does anyone know if this can be left on a drum all the time? as in does it seal the drum to protect the contents?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I saw that one on summit but it didn’t have very good reviews

does anyone know if this can be left on a drum all the time? as in does it seal the drum to protect the contents?
I wouldn’t trust that any of them do. It doesn’t take but a couple min to pull the pump out and seal the barrel up

I have a plastic POS I've been using for 2 years with methanol with zero issues. Buddy of mine went to a farm store and just bought what they had and been using it for 4 years no issues.
Got a brand or part number or anything?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I saw that one on summit but it didn’t have very good reviews

I wouldn’t trust that any of them do. It doesn’t take but a couple min to pull the pump out and seal the barrel up

Got a brand or part number or anything?
This is the one I have. Doesn't show as available now. I would think any all plastic pump should work but that's a guess on my part.
0615200850043 amarine made

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Finally found what I was looking for
Lumax Lx-1318

The hose looks Cheese ball so
Also buying this hose
Fill-Rite FRH07512

And this nozzle
Fill-Rite 5200F1790

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Here's what I use and it's been great so far. I run methanol. Not a hand pump but it works:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just found that one late last night. Heading to pick one up here in a little while. Trying to setup so I can pump straight into the car so I’m still gonna have to buy a hose and nozzle and maybe some fittings since it looks like there aren’t threads on the end of the discharge tube

1 - 19 of 19 Posts