Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the Hampton Inn a nice hotel? Chris Poli's wife told me to meet her there tomorrow... :shock: :shock: :shock: Party after the "meeting" :-D

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Only when its located in the Hampton's............other than that bring a few cans of RAID.........

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Wes.. I was only thinking about bring protection... :shock:

like a gun in case Chris sees me there.. :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris was on the phone with me when she started yelling in the background "Monty meet me at the Hampton Inn tomorrow" :shock: :shock: << No lie!!!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Monty,

Don't be shy! :oops: You know where the Hampton Inn is. Same place we met last week! :smt008 By the way, any progress on that car yet. I was checking out the history and it is almost as old as my grandmother! She's 85 next month. Keep this up and the series will retire before your even ready to race! :smt015

The race is on....will it be lasagna with Poli or Hampton with Poli wifee????? Forget the raid, bring the whip cream!

LOL
Poli Wifee

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep Im gonna take you for a ride!! You're used to the Mopar power and this should be a really big step up for you... :smt005 :-D

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Re: Standing Hampton Inn?

Monty Mikho said:
Is the Hampton Inn a nice hotel? Chris Poli's wife told me to meet her there tomorrow... :shock: :shock: :shock: Party after the "meeting" :-D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts