Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Actually they aren't, not trying to be a dick or looking for an argument, but do some research and you will see they are not the same.
Of course they aren't....................otherwise, Hamas wouldn't have a leg to stand on!... :smt081

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
Funny I thought that both religions used the old testament.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Funny I thought that both religions used the old testament.
"It’s incredible to see such devout militants of Islam openly admit they are at war with another religion’s god.
In Islam, this may be considered an admission of a superior religion, which can be equated with apostasy under some theological clerics.
In short, professing the existence of a god other than the god of Islam is forbidden, and carries severe punishments under Sharia law".
;)

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
Actually they aren't, not trying to be a dick or looking for an argument, but do some research and you will see they are not the same.
who cares? they're both fictional and both have believers who will say/stand by equally idiotic notions with no basis in reality.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
christianity, judism, and islam are the three abrahamic religions.

[cut & paste]
All the major Abrahamic religions claim a direct lineage to Abraham:

The unifying characteristic of Abrahamic religions is that all accept the tradition that God revealed himself to the patriarch Abraham.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions#cite_note-Peters-25http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions#cite_note-Peters-25

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
That I do agree with, but there the similarity ends.

Look at it this way are all **** Sapien, but surely not the same as Hitler.
Except in this case they are exactly the same.

Completely made up spin offs of a completely made up religion and are equally as dangerous when given the opportunity to thrive within & oppress societies.

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,977 Posts
I'm not sure religion really has ANYTHING to do with it anymore
Actually, I understand religion is the motivation behind all the wars in the middle east.

That holy war shit has been going on forever and will continue to go on for decades to come.

It's all based on "my god is better than your god" stuff. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts