Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jim Halsey and his YELLOWBULLET.COM Camaro were both on a roll yesterday on his way to winning the North American Nationals at Epping N.H. He ran a string of 6 flat passes like a bracket car on his way to defeating Castellana's Firebird in the final, with a 6.05 @ 233 mph. He dodged a bullet in the 2nd round when he hurt something in the motor in the water box on a bye run! It started skipping bad and stalled but he started it long enough to stage the car and take the green but then shut it off and towed it back to his pit stall. It sounded to me like he broke a valve spring but I don't have the facts on what really happened, but whatever it was it did'nt stop him from coming back in the 3rd round and laying down a 6.04 @ 233 to defeat Kenny Lang. The car goes straight down the center of the track never wandering out of the groove as if it was on a string. I had never seen the car run in person beforeand I was impressed with it's unreal performance and incredible consistancy. Congratulations Jim Halsey. Nice job!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts