Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE NEW HALO SV1 95mm & 110mm PLATES. THESE WERE DESIGNED FOR THE SV1 CARB. EVERYONE IS ASKING WHAT PLATE WILL WORK WITH THEIR NEW CARB. THESE WERE DESIGNED WITH THE SAME TECHNOLOGY THAT IS IN OUR FOUR-HOLE PLATES. THEY ARE FED FROM ALL FOUR CORNERS. CAN BE USED AS SINGLE OR TWO-STAGE. THE SAME CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO OUR 4150 AND 4500 FOUR-HOLE PLATES. THEY ALL HAVE BUILT-IN REVERSION LIPS. OUR CHANNELING WILL SUPPORT BIG HP NUMBERS. I WOULD HAVE PUT THIS IN THE NITROUS FORUM, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTIME WE POST SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT, IT DISAPPEARS. WE ARE NOT TRYING TO PIMP THIS PRODUCT - WE JUST WANT THE RACER TO BE INFORMED. EVERYONE WHO USES THIS PLATE HAS GREAT SUCCESS! WE JUST WANT TO SPREAD THE WORD.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,108 Posts
HOW BOUT A VID OF EM SPRAYING!

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE NEW HALO SV1 95mm & 110mm PLATES. THESE WERE DESIGNED FOR THE SV1 CARB. EVERYONE IS ASKING WHAT PLATE WILL WORK WITH THEIR NEW CARB. THESE WERE DESIGNED WITH THE SAME TECHNOLOGY THAT IS IN OUR FOUR-HOLE PLATES. THEY ARE FED FROM ALL FOUR CORNERS. CAN BE USED AS SINGLE OR TWO-STAGE. THE SAME CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO OUR 4150 AND 4500 FOUR-HOLE PLATES. THEY ALL HAVE BUILT-IN REVERSION LIPS. OUR CHANNELING WILL SUPPORT BIG HP NUMBERS. I WOULD HAVE PUT THIS IN THE NITROUS FORUM, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTIME WE POST SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT, IT DISAPPEARS. WE ARE NOT TRYING TO PIMP THIS PRODUCT - WE JUST WANT THE RACER TO BE INFORMED. EVERYONE WHO USES THIS PLATE HAS GREAT SUCCESS! WE JUST WANT TO SPREAD THE WORD.

Who is "everyone" :confused: and where is proof of thier results :confused:

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,040 Posts
o shit, for a second i thought this was about the plate below .... glad someone steped up and got something that actually works to the market

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm not trying to say that other people's products are junk, because they put a lot of time, effort and money in them as we did. I'm just simply saying that we have listened to the problems that people were having finding a plate for the new SV1 carbs. We don't want you to get rid of what you are happy with, we are just looking for the guy that is having problems making what they have usable without a bunch of spacer plates. We designed this plate to fit directly under the carb; it has both bolt patterns built right in; and it is less than 3/4 inch thick; can be used as a single or two-stage plate. I'm not saying this is the best plate on the market, but it is a very good option.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Why would you make a product....then say it isn't the best on the market? What's the point in making it at all?

·
ALL OUT
1,931 Posts
So who is using it and what are their results? You did say EVERYONE who uses it has success so lets hear some examples.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts