Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
heard a good one yesterday...a friend (sherri) stated: i don't know what costume i'm gonna wear...but i'm gonna carve out a potato. put it on my husbands penis...he's going as a "dick-tater"

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Years ago I made a buddy of mine a set up. I took a big box from work and made arm holes, a head hole, a large hole in the front and it went to about his waste. I called it "Dr. Nipples, the portable mammogram machine" I made graphics and everything at work. I had 3 slips for him to hand out, Pass, Fail and Inconclusive-need to retest. We ended up at 4 different parties and he won best costume at everyone. We had women lined up sticking there tits in the hole for him to feel.

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
I have a good one im doing for our party this year, I will post up pics afterwards...im not giving away my fuckin ideas !

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I wore a box one year with a picture of an end table on it, told everyone i was "one-nightstand".

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
A couple years ago my neighbor put on some raggey old clothes and beat up sneakers. Had a long dark grey beard/mustache combo and a camo style hat. He made a missle that was held on by his belt, 1 part out the back while the other out the front. The missle was painted like a tomahawk and usa written on it.
He was a dead binladen, won best costume at the party we were at.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts