Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so who all has been to the halloween classic at norwalk?
Best race ever in my honest opinion....if youre into bracket racing!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Can't wait for this year. This will be year number 10 for me and probably number 20 for my brother. It is the biggest Halloween party with a little racing thrown in.

Just look for the little black Cavalier doing the big wheelies! That us.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive been goin ever since i was a baby(im 19) but i've raced in three of them. wouldn't miss this race for the world!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Oh the halloween classic,

Spent many of them Drunk and passed out in the bleachers. Hell I remember throwing up, passing out till three or four in the am and waking up to the great sounds of race cars!!!!!!

One of the only races that race till their done. Like sometime the next afternoon!

·
Registered
734 Posts
been for about 10 years as well good time for sure the the frantic 4 race is pretty good the 4 fastest door cars on the grounds I even went trick or treating one year its for any age and came home with a little over 7 lbs of candy in a pillow case needless to say I had plenty of candy snacks in my lunch box for work for the next couple months of course the wheelie contest is allways good and the sandwhich soup brownies etc thats in the big tent by the bond fire I missed the last 2 years in a row due to rain I hope mother nature cooperates more this year thats normally the last hurrah for me

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ive def seen ur car outlawss....you normally park by the creature bleachers! lol....still running in the 8.5 range? look for the flat black duster in my avatar...drink some beer lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts