1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts

·
Former RJ instigator
41,538 Posts
imagine being outside and that starts falling.....ouch
My buddy, who at the time was living a camper was woken up suddenly to the ceiling of his camper caving in on him due to golf ball sized hail, it totaled out his truck and camper, over $40,000 in damage, thankfully he had insurance.

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
one thing i know for sure, "orange sized" hail is never used in a hail description.

baseball or softball maybe.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
My son has an 18 gmc crewcab dually bought in Oct last yr.Had a hail storm ,he's in ND working in oil field. $4800 damage to truck and it had under 4ooo miles on it.

·
Moderater
13,177 Posts
one thing i know for sure, "orange sized" hail is never used in a hail description.

It’s Italy..everything is about food.

·
Registered
23,695 Posts

(Is that some secret weather man rule that they violated? )

Well, apparently it has been used now.

So, you cant say that anymore. ;)

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,664 Posts
Same size hail that was dropped in the big tornado outbreak in the United States..... April 3, 1974

I was in my uncles tin roof barn when softball size hail started coming down

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,664 Posts
Hail size descriptions:

Pea
Golf Ball
Baseball
Softball

If we ever hear "Football" then we are screwed

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
WTF? Just how soft have people become that the twitter link contains a "This media may contain sensitive material" warning? There wasn't anything of substance in the tornado video. :rolleyes:

Now the 3rd vid, with the one close in shot of the driver in the SUV being swept down the street, is a little different. Driver was probably terrified.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts