Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son and I took a trip to the Adventure Aquarium today and just my luck about 25 minutes in he trips and busts a flip flop. For a few minutes I was like what the phuck am I gonna do, the kid cant walk around barefoot all day. Then I remembered Monty`s failed attempt at a tape job on his broken shoe and off to the truck we went. In about 5 minutes I had it fixed and back to the aquarium we went. He put about 5 miles on that repair today, lmao.

·
Maderator
16,247 Posts
Good job, I did a duct tape repair on a busted stroller a while back that got us through a family vacation! Lol

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If it's duct tape, it should last another five. Electrical tape, not so much.
It was repaired with electrical tape and that repair will last longer then a new pair....lol. The phucked up thing is they were not 24 hours old when it broke.

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
It was repaired with electrical tape and that repair will last longer then a new pair....lol. The phucked up thing is they were not 24 hours old when it broke.
Your son is obviously gettin on it to hard, coming off the corner! Needs to roll into the throttle. This saves some 'flop for the finish.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts