Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was great to meet a lot more YB peeps in person again. Made some great contacts and met a lot of other great people. Thanks to everyone who made this weekend a lot of fun even if I did have to leave last night.

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, and I don't know how you guys can afford to survive up there.. friggin gas prices are nuts!! $4.15 for regular was the cheapest I saw and that was in Wis. I paid $4.18 in Joliet and saw $4.26 at a few places, and then you have income taxes too. :shock: Dayyuum!! I just filled up here for $3.80 a gallon.

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
Me too, met a lot of YB'rs this weekend and it was good talking to you Dan. Always good to put names with faces, sometimes scarry too! Just kidding. Ed:supz:

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Oh, and I don't know how you guys can afford to survive up there.. friggin gas prices are nuts!! $4.15 for regular was the cheapest I saw and that was in Wis. I paid $4.18 in Joliet and saw $4.26 at a few places, and then you have income taxes too. :shock: Dayyuum!! I just filled up here for $3.80 a gallon.
DAMN....im moving to florida,LOL!

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Yes, this was a greatweekend.....nice meeting Adam,speedude,Dan,Bill Lutz,Darling,DuallyGirl(husband Tom) I believe,racergirl,J Savalto,Steedy,NitousNova,Jeff Swanson. I stuck out like a sore thumb......I was the only black guy there with YB shirt on Thursday n Friday.....so it was not hard to reconize me.....but damn black does attract heat...I was on fire the whole weekend! Seen Greg, but knew he was to busy to talk.

·
Registered
22,723 Posts
It was cool meeting everyone. Most I had talked with in the past but there were a few new ones.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Good to see you too again Dan. Good conversation. We'll talk again soon.

Dennis

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Whats up Shon? You have something against Italians? ;)

Thanks for stopping by, it was good to meet you.

Hope to make it out to 41 and hang out.

Bob Muccianti
Bob, my bad nothing at all. I do apologize.....but you all did have Dennis hanging out with cha.:p It was good to meet as well, the car looks better in person! I love everyone....

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
It was a pleasure to meet everyone. Great times in Joliet for the 3rd year in row.

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
Nice meeting you too Shon, turbo outlaw, blitzkrieg, darling, dually (husband DON) man I know I met others...

1 - 20 of 96 Posts