Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with this gun? I have no experience with H&K in general, but haven't really heard anything bad. No one that I know of stocks it locally for me to see in person before purchase. Looking for a suppressor ready pistol. I got my AAC Ti-Rant 45 quite a bit earlier than expected and dont have a pistol to put it on yet haha.

·
Registered
20,795 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with this gun? I have no experience with H&K in general, but haven't really heard anything bad. No one that I know of stocks it locally for me to see in person before purchase. Looking for a suppressor ready pistol. I got my AAC Ti-Rant 45 quite a bit earlier than expected and dont have a pistol to put it on yet haha.
HK are quality firearms, so it’s hard to go wrong from that standpoint. I find the VP9 extremely comfortable in the hand; it and the Walter PPQ feel very similar to me. They both have very nice triggers but I’d give the edge to the PPQ. IIRC, the PPQ has plastic sights, the VP9 has metal...but you’ll probably be changing them anyway if you’re adding a suppressor. If you find the unusual magazine release of the VP 9 to your liking and don’t mind the dollars, I’d say go for it.

(If you’re not familiar with their magazine release design, try using your trigger finger on the “”off” side, it’s ambidextrous. I find that very convenient for myself)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Nothing negative I can say about them. Buy with confidence.

·
Registered
8,437 Posts
Hk is high end. The vp9 is their lower end to compete with glock. There is NOTHING wrong with them at all, but make sure the ergonomics are good for you, some people hate em, some love em.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Exactly what 99 said. I have a VP-9 (not the Tac model) I like it a lot but the PPQ has a slightly better trigger. Good luck, you can’t go wrong with either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts