Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my design and manufacturing class I have to come up with a idea that will make life easier for a given population. Since I love racing and car so much I thought I ask you guys. So here it is.

I have to design something on soildworks or autocad.
What is something that you wish was invented or made that would make your life at the strip/garage easier. Example would be a timed light for kids when you put them to bed. So the light stays on while they go to sleep and once they are a sleep it turns off. Or special hook to hold your helmet.

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
For my design and manufacturing class I have to come up with a idea that will make life easier for a given population. Since I love racing and car so much I thought I ask you guys. So here it is.

What is something that you wish was invented or made that would make your life at the strip/garage easier. Example would be a timed light for kids when you put them to bed. So the light stays on while they go to sleep and once they are a sleep it turns off. Or special hook to hold your helmet.

Thanks everyone
A mute button for women...

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahaha that would be awesome

But in all seriousness needs some ideas

What is a small problem you encounter everyday or often that you wish there was a easier way of doing it

·
Registered
16,906 Posts

Thanks everyone
$100. dollar bills

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Something that pulled the car into the trailer with the winch and made its own adjustments to get the car in the exact location you want it. (nobody having to steer it)

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Something to help clean the underside of the car without putting it on a lift. (for those of us who dont have a lift) Or something to put on wheels that will allow you to just hose off the brake dust when it builds up ( street cars mostly)...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts