Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
team? You know how you and your buddy goe out on a date together and his girl is fine as hell and your date isn't.....maybe she is kind on the heavy side.....I know I have been there....what about you?
Give a funny story of how you took one for the team.:p

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
this cant end up good:smt075

·
Registered
365 Posts
team? You know how you and your buddy goe out on a date together and his girl is fine as hell and your date isn't.....maybe she is kind on the heavy side.....I know I have been there....what about you?
Give a funny story of how you took one for the team.:p
Why do you need a wingman? :partyman:

·
Registered
972 Posts
Eh, it doesnt suck itself. I have laid on numerous grenades - wingman or not.:smt077

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Heres all I got..

When I was 18 I had a drinking buddy that was my age but looked 25, he was tall, dark skin and all the girls thought he was good looking. I was 5’6 110 lbs soaking wet and a total dork… He was always complaining about never getting any trim when I was doing fine in that department. The problem was his standards were way bigger then his looks could support…

So one night at the bar we meet 2 girls, the one was very interested in him. The other was not interested in me at all. He was all ready lit when we got there, but me not so much. So I started telling him how good looking this chick was.. He drank more beer and she was getting better looking all the time..

Long story short, he called me the next day and called me every name in the book for letting “it” happen. I thought it was funny as all get out…

I need to add that she was alot less then good looking...

Guess that was a reverse wingman????

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
here's a good rule of thumb for racers to follow..

2 foot wide ass.....2 free tires

3 foot wide..3 free tires

4 foot wide...you get the picture.

race tires are expensive these days.
:)

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Heres all I got..

When I was 18 I had a drinking buddy that was my age but looked 25, he was tall, dark skin and all the girls thought he was good looking. I was 5’6 110 lbs soaking wet and a total dork… He was always complaining about never getting any trim when I was doing fine in that department. The problem was his standards were way bigger then his looks could support…

So one night at the bar we meet 2 girls, the one was very interested in him. The other was not interested in me at all. He was all ready lit when we got there, but me not so much. So I started telling him how good looking this chick was.. He drank more beer and she was getting better looking all the time..

Long story short, he called me the next day and called me every name in the book for letting “it” happen. I thought it was funny as all get out…

I need to add that she was alot less then good looking...

Guess that was a reverse wingman????
:-D

·
ALL MOTOR BITCHES !
2,456 Posts
does the talgate of your pickup count ...... drunk...... in a parking lot of a bar.... .. .with a $50. bet

1 - 20 of 22 Posts