Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Wow, poor security at that facility.... Glad the good guys are OK. Detroit sure is one big mess from what I understand.

·
Registered
764 Posts
It just gets worst lately........crime sucks:smt093

·
Registered
29,407 Posts
What is up with everyone living (not a bad thing) from being shot in the head? These two cops, the congress woman and last week a girl in school got shot in the head also.

It's time for cops to act like Police officers again and quit acting like thugs or more are going to get shot. There has been a bad rash of police shootings lately.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
it aint just Detroit ...its gettin bad everywhere ...people out there have no respect for human life ...and its only gonna get worse ...

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, the same thing happened out here in Cali a couple years ago. Same result. The trial will not be lengthly. Sign of the times? Prayers to the injured LEO's.
There wont be a trial cops shot his ass dead!!!

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
What is up with everyone living (not a bad thing) from being shot in the head? These two cops, the congress woman and last week a girl in school got shot in the head also.

>It's time for cops to act like Police officers again and quit acting like thugs or more are going to get shot. There has been a bad rash of police shootings lately.
<

Wow. Nothing like throwing hundreds of thousands of professionals all in one boat huh? You have no clue...

·
Registered
878 Posts
The cop who was shot in the hand is in critical condition and two cops shot in the head are up and moving around? I'm sort of confused on this one:confused:

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Less than one percent imo, but I am not an expert, and I am not saying 100% of all police are perfect. You have to be careful generalizing any one group is all Im saying. Our military kills innocent people in every war, but are they all "thugs"? Are all "thugs" really thugs? Dont disrespect an entire group but for the actions of a few.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
I don't understand why these assholes feel it's Ok to shoot police pfficers. If you want to die by cop just pull the gun no reason at all to fire it.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
I'm surprised it hasn't happened in NE Florida. The Police there have gotten out of control. Several unarmed people have been shot and killed last year. Let's put this way I'm not going to Florida any time soon! I like my life!

·
Registered
4,243 Posts

It's time for cops to act like Police officers again and quit acting like thugs or more are going to get shot. There has been a bad rash of police shootings lately.
WTF is wrong with you

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't understand why these assholes feel it's Ok to shoot police pfficers. If you want to die by cop just pull the gun no reason at all to fire it.
On the local news they said he had many run ins with the cops and it was not a death by cop scenario..... he was there to kill cops!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts