Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to look at a car in Belton SC this weekend. It was a 89 4cyl 5 speed. White with blue interior. This old guy claimed it had a lot of new parts and it the only thing it needed was cleaned up and it was going to need new tires and a muffler and tailpipe. It had pony wheels on it. I asked him multiple times as I didn't want to drive 2,5 hours each way from Charlotte unless it was as he stated it was. He calls me when Im almost there and says, "I know you drove a long way but if its not what you want don't worry there are other people who will take the car". Well I did tell him I wanted the car and he held it for me for a day. I called the day he posted it. I get there and the first thing I notice mis thbere is a flat tire, then I see both front marker lights are completely blown out lenses, then I see the fender is misaligned, hood misaligned, door pins totally fucked, hatch wont close, 3 completely bald tires with one 3/4 flat, seat belt was duck taped together, seats were torn, stained, carpet nasty as hell, passenger fender had what looked like a hammer mark in it. I drive it and it actually drove and shifted decent but I plan on using it as a donor and want a decent body and interior. My friend was with me and he kept looking at me like w.t.f.? So then another guy pulls up says he wants the car and he will take it. So I tell him I don't want it and its not what he stated it was and it sucked that I drove that far for nothing. He said sorry and that was fine. Well today I get a call and its him wanting my address, I told him for what? He stated so he could send me letter saying he suing me for Breach of trust??? I'm like are you fucking for real? You lied to me, ya I said I would take it if it was what he said it was and it wasn't.This guy is a stupid fucking dickhead but does he have a case at all? He doesnt have my last name or address so it will take him some work to find it but I thought you guys would enjoy this stupid bastards way of thinking hes gonna try to fuck me.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
You shouldnt have told him that you were going to buy it, none the less tell him to go pound sand.

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
Was he going to pay you to haul that thing off?! It sounds like it wasn't fit for the crusher!

Don't respond unless/until you get a court date. Until then he hasn't done a damn thing!

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
You know how many times I've heard that BS over the years.My standard response is go for it.Pay for the lawyer wait 18 months for a court date then my lawyer will school your stupid ass.After that we'll file leins on your shit to collect attorney fees.It get's quiet really quick.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
There's way to much misrepesentation these days....

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Just out of curiosity how much was he asking?

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Alright now i found you ....you little bastard ... you owe me.... $$$$$$

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He was asking 1000. Best thing was it was basically rust free as he said even though in all actuality there was small surface rust by spoiler.

·
Message In Blood
2,013 Posts
I can almost read the thread now in my head that the old man makes about the fucking snow plow busting the turn signals and the dick that didn't buy his uber rare fox...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Motown I specifically told him I would take it IF IT WAS AS HE SAID IT WAS...and it was not. The worst part was I had his jackass on speaker and my boy with me heard the whole thing about him saying if it wasn't what I wanted not to worry...I think I'll have my buddie from Boston call him from a blocked number and use that Northern accent to wear his ass slap out. As my lawer of course....LOL

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Motown I specifically told him I would take it IF IT WAS AS HE SAID IT WAS...and it was not. The worst part was I had his jackass on speaker and my boy with me heard the whole thing about him saying if it wasn't what I wanted not to worry...I think I'll have my buddie from Boston call him from a blocked number and use that Northern accent to wear his ass slap out. As my lawer of course....LOL
nope i wouldnt do a thing ...+ i bet he has more time on his hands than you

1 - 20 of 36 Posts