Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a medical distinction between Guts and Balls

We've all heard about people having Guts or Balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, here are the definitions:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the Guts to ask: 'Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?'

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the Balls to say: 'You're next, Chubby.'

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Sounds like a Carolina hurricane either way.......someone is gonna lose a trailer.;)

·
Dina Parise Racing
795 Posts
Neither......Both just stupidity.........If you were from NY ( I did not look) That broomstick, would make you a human fudgesicle! LOL!

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Now that's funny, thanks for the laugh Groucho,,,TLW.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Neither......Both just stupidity.........If you were from NY ( I did not look) That broomstick, would make you a human fudgesicle! LOL!
Amen brother. Those Italian and Irish women from Jersey would have you sweeping the house for a week with that broom stuck up your ass.;)

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts
Amen brother. Those Italian and Irish women from Jersey would have you sweeping the house for a week with that broom stuck up your ass.;)
The Jewish women too.. My wife is a fireball....

Then again, if it was a Jewish woman, the maid would be holding the broom..

nevermind. :)

·
Dina Parise Racing
795 Posts
Actually.... I'm AM the Italian woman..... HEE HEE.... That is exactly why I said that!
And you would be right my friend!
He would come in handy sweeping the pit mat!

·
Pssst is a waist of boost
4,450 Posts
smart = comming home late, drunk and smelling of cheep women and sliding into bed. When the wife moves says "Look ladie how many times do I need to tell you i'm married"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts