Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 120 of 142 Posts

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,919 Posts
Sure thing, Marcus Furgal.
You have an EXTENSIVE history of multiple accounts, there are literally dozens of threads discussing them all, Mark486, redheadedstepchild, Eric Fallon, Danica#10, etc, gunsforall is just another one.
You have more screenames than medical conditions! Who knows how many are truth or BS. Do you see a doctor for your compulsive lying?
You are just onto the next account because you have a pathetic life. You like to brag about working hard, 2 jobs, any job you had seems to not even require a high school education, does it?
So, deep in your head, you think any new person is someone you hate.
sad really.
maybe you can get monte to tell you . you're a phucking fool.
and WRONG!!!
love to play, but got to get the day started.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
sad really.
and WRONG!!!
So many forums, so little time, right Keel?

Anyone that’s lied as much as you - and got busted for it in front of thousands - has no right to accuse someone else of being wrong, especially when they aren’t.

·
Registered
320 Posts
sad really.
and WRONG!!!
In my head? Quite the opposite, I'm really enjoying joining in on ruining the "online" life you have, which you really need because your real life is so miserable and worthless. You lie online to impress others because in real life, you are a loser. You brag about "working hard" and "always had 2 jobs", yet your primary job is a "mind numbing" dock worker and wont pay the bills, so you are forced to work 2 jobs to survive. You cant find a single job that will even pay the bills because you are uneducated and have no skills. With your wife unable to find steady employment too and your failing health, life is going to go downhill fast soon. You stated you almost lost your house a few years ago, replacing the heat or roof almost sent you into financial ruin, its obvious you have no savings and probably no retirement. Maybe you should focus on figuring these things out instead of spending so many hours a day being an asshole online?
But noooooo, you had to return here to post under another alias, then again sign in again as Eric Fallon, not to answer the many questions such as where are your signed guitars, prove your "IT knowledge" about how your firewall and PC were being attacked or even prove one of our many lies you have told? You only return to say the same bullshit answer that "you are in another person's head" and to try to preserve your new alias from being attacked with every post. You cant even clear your name online because you have told so many lies, you cant even keep them straight.
You're just angry at the people who call out your lies because your life is so pathetic, the only enjoyment you have is making up shit online, and we are putting an end to it.
You mention Monty, don't you remember him calling you out on your multiple accounts when you denied it? It was when you had redheadedstepchild and Mark496 accounts (and a few more).
I would guess more than 50 people on this site have called you out and many of them established members, I know my account isn't a frequent poster but like I said before, your lies have motivated me to try to get you out of this forum because I like reading it and you are a cancer.
Also, I dont call out every new account for being an alias for you, Im not fucking stupid like you. I could easily tell gunsforall was you after just a few posts of yours I had seen, hell, 3-4 people said the same thing about gunsforall within days of you joining with it, I hadnt even seen them call you out till much later. So its just coincidence 3-4 people on their own say its another alias? I guess you are "in all their heads"? GTFO with that bullshit or maybe you are that stupid you believe it.
Doesn't it concern you to talk shit on a forum where everyone knows your name, family members names, address, cars you drive, where you went to school, where you work, etc? You are seriously fucking dumb. Others who have talked shit and gotten exposed, they usually disappear, and rightfully so, you're just too fucking stupid to do the same.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
So, deep in your head.
Marcus, Marcus, keep telling yourself that. Sad fact is, if your picture showed up on a milk carton tomorrow zero fucks would be given. You are in nobody's head...but Yellowbullet has taken up permanent residence in yours.
Your pathetic life is nothing but a string of lies. Autographed guitars, cars, racing, Nascar, Hawaii, Florida, bombing, etc, etc.
At this point I'm guessing you're on the disability tit.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
In my head? Quite the opposite, I'm really enjoying joining in on ruining the "online" life you have, which you really need because your real life is so miserable and worthless. You lie online to impress others because in real life, you are a loser. You brag about "working hard" and "always had 2 jobs", yet your primary job is a "mind numbing" dock worker and wont pay the bills, so you are forced to work 2 jobs to survive. You cant find a single job that will even pay the bills because you are uneducated and have no skills. With your wife unable to find steady employment too and your failing health, life is going to go downhill fast soon. You stated you almost lost your house a few years ago, replacing the heat or roof almost sent you into financial ruin, its obvious you have no savings and probably no retirement. Maybe you should focus on figuring these things out instead of spending so many hours a day being an asshole online?
But noooooo, you had to return here to post under another alias, then again sign in again as Eric Fallon, not to answer the many questions such as where are your signed guitars, prove your "IT knowledge" about how your firewall and PC were being attacked or even prove one of our many lies you have told? You only return to say the same bullshit answer that "you are in another person's head" and to try to preserve your new alias from being attacked with every post. You cant even clear your name online because you have told so many lies, you cant even keep them straight.
You're just angry at the people who call out your lies because your life is so pathetic, the only enjoyment you have is making up shit online, and we are putting an end to it.
You mention Monty, don't you remember him calling you out on your multiple accounts when you denied it? It was when you had redheadedstepchild and Mark496 accounts (and a few more).
I would guess more than 50 people on this site have called you out and many of them established members, I know my account isn't a frequent poster but like I said before, your lies have motivated me to try to get you out of this forum because I like reading it and you are a cancer.
Also, I dont call out every new account for being an alias for you, Im not fucking stupid like you. I could easily tell gunsforall was you after just a few posts of yours I had seen, hell, 3-4 people said the same thing about gunsforall within days of you joining with it, I hadnt even seen them call you out till much later. So its just coincidence 3-4 people on their own say its another alias? I guess you are "in all their heads"? GTFO with that bullshit or maybe you are that stupid you believe it.
Doesn't it concern you to talk shit on a forum where everyone knows your name, family members names, address, cars you drive, where you went to school, where you work, etc? You are seriously fucking dumb. Others who have talked shit and gotten exposed, they usually disappear, and rightfully so, you're just too fucking stupid to do the same.
The brutal truth is right here, Fallon. Rather than tuck your tail and GTFO, you’d prefer to stick around and try to defend the indefensible. Only an idiot would do that. Weird.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts

That's going to leave a mark !!! LMFAO

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,919 Posts
Yet you wrote ALL THAT.
What is your other screen name again.
Again, this is easy, go ask monty, if it is another account and when he tells you no.
We'll then phuck off.
You won't come back here and state you were wrong, as you're not a big enough of a man to admit that.
You are still a middle school bully, That never grew past that, and never EVER will.
Don't worry you're not alone, seems many haven't.

gotta go. it's go time

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Yet you wrote ALL THAT.
Again, this is easy, go ask monty, if it is another account and when he tells you no.
We'll then phuck off.
You won't come back here and state you were wrong, as you're not a big enough of a man to admit that.
You are still a middle school bully, That never grew past that, and never EVER will.

gotta go. it's go time

Nascar Official !!! LMFAO

·
Registered
320 Posts
Yet you wrote ALL THAT.
We'll then phuck off.

gotta go. it's go time
Im going to go ahead and reply and answer your questions since Im a better man than you, you wont answer anything.
Yes, I wrote all that, it only took about 5 minutes too, WAY less time than it takes for you to open another account. I can make sentences and know how to type so its easy. Im not lying or trying to not contradict any past lies, which you need to do with any post, so I can write fast.
You seem very confident you can now elude a moderator to being able to tell account sources? Did your pea brain do some research on how to avoid being busted for this? It doesn't prove anything.
I actually wasn't the bully at all in middle or high school. As I told you before, only one account, but I am on a VPN.
Why are you so hung up on me being a 2nd account? Its not just a few that hate you, everyone hates you except Chris Baum/NovaKillerinCT but he only likes you bc hes a liar like you. There is no reason for anyone to make an second account for you, a big piece of shit.
Im not going to point out all the ways I can tell you are gunsforall since you will use them for your next account.

·
Regulator
33,942 Posts
Yet you wrote ALL THAT.
We'll then phuck off.

gotta go. it's go time
I actually thought I heard you Whimpering as I read that!

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Im going to go ahead and reply and answer your questions since Im a better man than you, you wont answer anything.
Yes, I wrote all that, it only took about 5 minutes too, WAY less time than it takes for you to open another account. I can make sentences and know how to type so its easy. Im not lying or trying to not contradict any past lies, which you need to do with any post, so I can write fast.
You seem very confident you can now elude a moderator to being able to tell account sources? Did your pea brain do some research on how to avoid being busted for this? It doesn't prove anything.
I actually wasn't the bully at all in middle or high school. As I told you before, only one account, but I am on a VPN.
Why are you so hung up on me being a 2nd account? Its not just a few that hate you, everyone hates you except Chris Baum/NovaKillerinCT but he only likes you bc hes a liar like you. There is no reason for anyone to make an second account for you, a big piece of shit.
Im not going to point out all the ways I can tell you are gunsforall since you will use them for your next account.

101 - 120 of 142 Posts