1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,736 Posts
I already had him on ignore for some reason

·
Registered
321 Posts
I am NOT, nor I ever have been, nor will I ever be, this Eric Fallon.
Sure thing, Marcus Furgal.
You have an EXTENSIVE history of multiple accounts, there are literally dozens of threads discussing them all, Mark486, redheadedstepchild, Eric Fallon, Danica#10, etc, gunsforall is just another one.
You have more screenames than medical conditions! Who knows how many are truth or BS. Do you see a doctor for your compulsive lying?
You are just onto the next account because you have a pathetic life. You like to brag about working hard, 2 jobs, any job you had seems to not even require a high school education, does it?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Now that I think about it being this fallon might be a good thing. Who is he? Should I be proud or dismayed?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Now that I think about it being this fallon might be a good thing. Who is he? Should I be proud or dismayed?
Every time you post, it proves it even more, you are so full of shit Marcus Furgal/Eric Fallon.
You sure this is a smart game to play when everyone knows so much about you?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Insanity right here. YOU brought up multiple accounts not me.
Jizzum had you pegged 2 months ago as Marcus Furgal/Eric Fallon and now you pretend to not know who that is? I guess you didnt want to reply then so your cover wouldnt be blown? Heres the thread where he called you out as Marcus so all can see you dodge it.
Heres another where you avoided it, they pegged you 2 months ago

1 - 20 of 142 Posts