·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
Its our 2nd amendment right to bear arms I do and will continue to

·
Registered
9,761 Posts
Complete bullshit,,
My son just filled out his Paperwork for his CWP and there wasn't anything on the app about Med Maryjane?????

·
Registered
468 Posts
Just another step on the way to total control... the BATF has done a complete about face since their inception.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
The US Supreme Court needs to weigh in on the 10th amendment implications of marijuana legislation. It took a constitutional amendment to ban and subsequently unban alcohol. Where is the amendment to the constitution that prohibits marijuana? There is nothing in that document that speaks directly to marijuana use, so without a specific amendment, the 10th amendment says that the governance of this issue should fall to the states.

·
6,090 Posts
Its ok for the crackheads to have them I guess. people on all kinds of fucked up drugs have them
Fuck em I will keep mine I will stick someone with an arrow to if need be

·
Beer makes me pee
9,747 Posts
Dont play with guns when you are stoned or drunk or high or tripping. Not a good idea. And yeah I used to smoke weed back in the day.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Dont play with guns when you are stoned or drunk or high or tripping. Not a good idea. And yeah I used to smoke weed back in the day.

100000000000000000000000% agree. But someone who has a state recognized right to medication should not have their 2nd amendment rights stripped.

·
6,090 Posts
I can take my medical pot and shoot just as safe and good as I can without.
Only difference is wether im in pain or not.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
If its illegal (Fed) to own weed anyway, then what difference does it make?

Secondly, I would trust a stoner with a gun before I would a drunk.
Exactly!...
They don't recognize my "Green Card", sooooooooooooo, to them I don't have one, FUCK 'EM!...

They're saying I can't protect my well being, because I have a prescription for Medical Marijuana?, FUCK 'EM again!...

NOWHERE on my concealed app. did it ask about my prescription!... FUCK 'EM somemore!...

They'll use these type threads to out us though!... :smt102

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
The area of this topic that hasn't been mentioned is that hunters with card will not be able to purchase a hunting license. How can that be? The state will make the info available to the license retailer and if you have a card and you want to hunt with a firearm, no soup for you. You will be shit out of luck on trying to buy any license to hunt that utilizes a firearm. This is going to get crazy in the next few months. I see appeals and lawsuits by the dozen.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
NOWHERE in my application for a "Medical Marijuana Card", did it say ANYTHING about me smoking it!...
It authorizes the possesion, cultivation and distribution of "Medical Marijuana"!...

SO, for the ATF to assume that ALL "card holders" are illegally "using" a controlled substance is "BULLSHIT"!... :smt102

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts