Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well with getting rained out this weekend ,and the last with the n20 showing the systems turing on and off on two passes... ( holy shit DATA) !!!
WE CHANGED BOTH TIMERS WITH NEW DIGASETS ,AND A NEW ACC SWITCH !!!
FUCK IT WE 'RE STILL GOING TO G.A.
PRAY FOR THE BEST ...shit it's only money ....

·
RED ROCKET
8,632 Posts
best of luck buddy and represent us nitrous users with pride!!!

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks . it maybe fixed ????
will find out thursday am in G.A. ,if not joker will be bizzy !!!!!!!!!!!

·
6,816 Posts
it will be fine 4.4x off the trailer first pass count on it

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Good luck David. We had a similar problem, & changed the Relays, checked all electrical connections, including grounds, etc. We suspect the problem was the Relays. We turn the n20 systems "on" via the Dedenbear Box vs. Digisets, so we made sure all of those connections were good. Problem gone. Don't know what the exact problem was, but everything is working fine now. Hope you have found your gremlins, and good luck. Keep us posted, please.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
David, we also changed the n20 activation Mircroswitches...we have one on each carb. Cheap change...local electronics store. Again, something was wrong in our situation, and we don't know what exactly fixed the problem, but this is another change we made. Our n20 would come on (both stages) & shut off after about 1 second.

Good luck.

·
6,816 Posts
micro switch was also changes the problem he was having the first stage will come on then the NOS timer would come on @ .60 then shut off @ .75 then back on @ 1.20 then off again but the first stage would stay on with out a problem . So we changed the timers and installed digi sets. the timers he had where so old they where donated to musuem of antigue parts LOL . they where at least 10 years old .

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
O.K. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Good luck and go get them.

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks enrique.............................. I guess i got my $$$ out off them .
we are on our way in the am ........ hope to meet you all..

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pullin out right now radial tire vs the world BITHCES see you all later today.

·
6,816 Posts
See you tomorrow big dawg

·
I kill parts
10,213 Posts
micro switch was also changes the problem he was having the first stage will come on then the NOS timer would come on @ .60 then shut off @ .75 then back on @ 1.20 then off again but the first stage would stay on with out a problem . So we changed the timers and installed digi sets. the timers he had where so old they where donated to musuem of antique parts LOL . they where at least 10 years old .
...so I know what to expect in the package at home then? - LOL!

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pitted and ready to rock.............in the am , now lets PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts