Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow and Sunday. If you have never been to this show you don't know what you are missing.

·
YB Managing Editor
51,448 Posts
I'm going to the NorthEast Gun show tomorrow in Wallingford, Ct.. You're right though.. If you've never been to some of these shows you are missing something. There is 350 vendors at this one.

·
YB Managing Editor
51,448 Posts
I picked up a Kahr CW40 at the show today. $400 and he threw in 100 rds of Federal 165gr FMJ Ball. :smt023

It's going to be a lot lighter to carry than my S&W 639.

Ralphie approves. :-D

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
nice gun...i go to the tyler tx shows alot and would like to hit one in dallas,i bet they are bigger..i want to have a pocket full of cash though..didnt have this time.

·
YB Managing Editor
51,448 Posts
nice gun...i go to the tyler tx shows alot and would like to hit one in dallas,i bet they are bigger..i want to have a pocket full of cash though..didnt have this time.
I went with my boss and we got 2 of them. They were marked $445 a piece. So I turned my hat around into haggling position and got him down to 400 each for the pair plus the 200 rds of ammo.

The most bizarre thing is that when we went to sit and fill out the paper work the girl put to 2 guns down in front of us. And then she noticed that the serial number of the gun she gave me is the same as the first 4 digits of my pistol permit. :smt118 What are the odds on that one? :smt081

I'm going out to get a quick 4 lotto ticket.

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
I went with my boss and we got 2 of them. They were marked $445 a piece. So I turned my hat around into haggling position and got him down to 400 each for the pair plus the 200 rds of ammo.

The most bizarre thing is that when we went to sit and fill out the paper work the girl put to 2 guns down in front of us. And then she noticed that the serial number of the gun she gave me is the same as the first 4 digits of my pistol permit. :smt118 What are the odds on that one? :smt081

I'm going out to get a quick 4 lotto ticket.
LOL.i plan to win our lotto tonight.

my next gun will be siaga 12guage...i bought my wife a siaga 410 with 15shot mag and its a blast to shoot..i want a 30round drum for the 12.

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I had a giant magnet stuck up my ass today. Somehow a H&K USP chambered in .45 and a S&W 686 in 7 shot chambered in .357 walked out with me. Two brand new holsters from Blackhawk, and a new mini-mag light.

·
YB Managing Editor
51,448 Posts
I think I had a giant magnet stuck up my ass today. Somehow a H&K USP chambered in .45 and a S&W 686 in 7 shot chambered in .357 walked out with me. Two brand new holsters from Blackhawk, and a new mini-mag light.
We also got 1000 rds of .40 for the Kahrs

He got 200 rds of .38 special and 200 rds of .25acp for his Grandfather's Beretta 950 Jetfire. I just looked up the date code on it XX is 1964

I got 1000 rds of .45. 100 rds of .35 Remington for my Marlin 336. 100 rds of 30/30 for my 1894.

We were joking on the way in that we should have brought the handtruck. Sounds like you needed one also OC. :-D

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

The 686 and the USP .45 are the newest members of the group.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Longview's having a show right now at Maude Cobb. Got a couple of hours left! I missed it, working all weekend.
:peeingWORK!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts