Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
That report doesn't really tell you anything. How about the backstory? Why did someone feel the need to have them remove his firearms? What he mentally ill? So many questions, no answers.

·
#Tittipicsmatter !
6,169 Posts
Way to post up a "click bait" title.
It has been for a long while that when you get served with a Protective order (domestic violence) the judge can check a box on the paperwork ( if the bitch that took it out says she was threatened with a gun) for the guns to be held by police until trial, or removed by police and given to a family member for safekeeping. As far as taking a firearm for mental health issues should not be a problem to understand.

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Our county sheriff, Chuck Jenkins, warned folks in Annapolis as far back as 2013, that attempts at confiscation we’re going to result in people getting killed. Of course the fucking know-it-alls in Annapolis couldn’t care less.

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Way to post up a "click bait" title.
It has been for a long while that when you get served with a Protective order (domestic violence) the judge can check a box on the paperwork ( if the bitch that took it out says she was threatened with a gun) for the guns to be held by police until trial, or removed by police and given to a family member for safekeeping. As far as taking a firearm for mental health issues should not be a problem to understand.
Except that in this case, the same relative who reported him said afterwards, he would never have hurt anyone. She thought he might hurt himself (as if not having a firearm would have prevented that). Instead of trying to help the guy, they stage an early morning raid on his home.

·
#Tittipicsmatter !
6,169 Posts
Except that in this case, the same relative who reported him said afterwards, he would never have hurt anyone. She thought he might hurt himself (as if not having a firearm would have prevented that). Instead of trying to help the guy, they stage an early morning raid on his home.
1. Maybe the bitch relative should have kept their mouth shut and not had the order taken out.

2. Just anothe fucking maybe.....Maybe if the guy would have not grabbed the gun after he laid it down while they were serving the order then he still be able to get out of the bed in the morning.

·
rodent aviator
6,842 Posts
Many people have within them an innate resistance to submitting complete authority to whatever stranger who knocks on the front door.

·
Registered
20,704 Posts
1. Maybe the bitch relative should have kept their mouth shut and not had the order taken out.

2. Just anothe fucking maybe.....Maybe if the guy would have not grabbed the gun after he laid it down while they were serving the order then he still be able to get out of the bed in the morning.

I wasn't fucking there and neither were fucking you. You have no idea what happened. Bunch of banging whanging and stomping at my front door at oh dark thirty? I'm getting the fucking shotgun.

·
Registered
20,799 Posts

Maybe if idiot law makers had not passed laws that violate due process, none of this would have happened in the first place.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,318 Posts
Many people have within them an innate resistance to submitting complete authority to whatever stranger who knocks on the front door.
YOU HAVE TO DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE

·
#Tittipicsmatter !
6,169 Posts
I wasn't fucking there and neither were fucking you. You have no idea what happened. Bunch of banging whanging and stomping at my front door at oh dark thirty? I'm getting the fucking shotgun.
I might not have been there but I can and did read the article in the link posted by the OP.

·
Registered
14,521 Posts
Our county sheriff, Chuck Jenkins, warned folks in Annapolis as far back as 2013, that attempts at confiscation we’re going to result in people getting killed. Of course the fucking know-it-alls in Annapolis couldn’t care less.
Those in the know have said the same thing about trying to stop bank robberies...;)

·
Revolution Is My Name
20,381 Posts
Those in the know have said the same thing about trying to stop bank robberies...;)
Robbing a bank is a felony and you might get shot.

Having a legal gun in your house is not a felony and should be no reason for police to show up or to be shot.

Do you see the phucking difference?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts