Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
The Godfather
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im home and settled in and made a little clip but first ill explain the day.....
Except for just going over things we changed nothing,bumped the fuel pressure up on the Nitrous and headed for the lanes...Did my burnout everything seemed fine purged down to 950 lbs and staged er up....Well thats when things got wierd,Let go the button and it left like bull kicked it,pulled the wheels up and started to carry em out..seemed a little high but ok and then!!! She kept climbin up..and up...and up!!! Dame first i lost the horizon then i saw GODS BUTT!!!! pedaled it but by that time it was headed down...bang it hit hard!! Once i knew i was still in the lane and everything was still bolted on i just cruised it to the short shutoff.As you will see by this picture it was on the bumper!!!
After the pic there is the video!!

http://media.putfile.com/wheelstandbarneystyle

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Great job on the ET Dennis. Suck about the headers.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Nice wheelie, I like the little saying at the end of the vid I had the same problem with the girl taping mine. :lol:

·
The Godfather
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Beyond said:
Congrats on getting her into the 8's Dennis! Nice wheelie, sorry to hear about the header damage though. How big a shot did you have on that time?
Had 36-32 jets in the fogger...was a little fat and timing back some..i would have made another but i had shattered the electric fan on the wheelstand.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
purple66bu said:
SHON WEBB said:
He failed to tell you guys that he crapped his pants................. :smt005 :smt005
That was too funny when you came running over after that pass with the box of kleenex!!!
Hell I'm just glad I was to sit and record that chit!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts