Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is Baby and she thinks she is 10foot tall and bullet proof .She is the chihuahua and hershey is the chocolate lab.Both are Rescue dogs.Baby is under going chemo and now is back on predisone.
Baby loves the controller better than I do.

This is barney also a rescue.He is counting his change for rent.-LOL

Barney is got a cup on his head and trying to drink out of it.
this is Nitro,she was saved as well,they were gonna put her down for a bad leg.she is the Fastest dog in the house.thats why her name is Nitro.She is alot better-leg healed up fine-she is a rat terrier.

This is Hershey with K2-k2 is a rescue -he was kicked by a horse and his inside is not where its all suppose to be.Its all moved forward.He was givin maybe 2-3 days tops.He is 6 yrs old and in love with the lab.He has a leaking problem at times cause his nerves in the back area.he has been a insperation to us.
I wanted to show a few pics of rescue we have and they make awsome dogs and cats.Me and my wife have 17 all together.Some are allergic to certain foods and some are on alot of meds but,worth every penny of it.I praise the guy who just found the one and just posted the other day.I was not having a good day till I seen that.I hope yall like the pics.Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
78 Posts
awesome! thanks for sharing, my kids kept saying awe as i scrolled down the pics. wish i had more land so i could get more pets.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
That's quite a brood you have there..

Good for you..

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Awesome group of friends you have there! I only have one and hes a Boston Terrier named Stroker. My mom has 4 dogs and all of them are rescues. 1 insane little shit, 1 one eyed fella, 1 hyperactive lil guy and 1 half cripple lil girl. lol They do make awesome dogs though. Its a shame what people will do to these animals.. My mom has some land and she wants to open a shelter..

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank yall for taking time.we really are crimped on space.we were gonna try and build a small house but,due to our bills we didnt make it yet.
These are a few we have and man these guys are a blast.I use to have just 4 as well,then it went to all of these(17 all together).Its never a dull moment around here thats for sure.
Yall are right,you would be suprised to what a shelter or a rescue you could come up with.Greg Biffle and Ryan newman has Rescue dogs andd Greg just Built a 17,000 sq ft are for a shelter.I think its cool that your mom wants a shelter.tell her if we can help in anyway,let us know.Glad yall like the pix.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts