Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
15,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
So why so many 11 second GT500 runs? And So few in the 10’s???

Seems the Hot Mustang is an 11 second car.

·
Registered
15,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Base price where I am is 134k. The one I looked at had more options with a larger capacity of electricity. It was 150k
LOL.....yeah...that supports your claim that the Tesla costs “twice as much” as the GT500 REAL WELL,!!!
LOL

·
Registered
66 Posts
So why so many 11 second GT500 runs? And So few in the 10’s???

Seems the Hot Mustang is an 11 second car.
How many need to run 10’s before it’s a 10 second car? The Demon was a 9 second car for 2 years before a single one ever cracked a 9 with mods.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It's a soulless oversized RC car. And the fact that some of you don't realize that glorifying this electric trash does the racing industry absolutely no good is really sad. I have a Prius that'll mop the floor with any Tesla. Bank on it.
prius1.jpg

·
Non me ne frega un cazzo
31,582 Posts
Mike your in Florida, I'm pretty sure you can't even leave the state last time I heard

Mini mike your mechanic salary wouldn’t cover it. I’m not in Florida! I’m not aware of Tesla having full dealership either. You fuck

·
Registered
15,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
How many need to run 10’s before it’s a 10 second car? The Demon was a 9 second car for 2 years before a single one ever cracked a 9 with mods.
And all we heard from the Ford boys here on YB was CRAP about it. Did it ever occur to you that is the reason (well, ONE reason) the GT500 is going to get dumped on by lots of people here?

what goes around comes around.
karma‘s a bitch
...the Demon has run 9’s...STOCK, since Leah’s run. Deal with it.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts